IGNORED

Snowtime................

DragonRider

Yeah its snowing bigtime in Newnan, Ga. right now, calling for 3-5 inches of snow before its all over with...........My grandson cant wait to go out and play in it, that will take a while, ground is saturated with tons of rain over the past couple of days and it will be a few hours before it starts to accumulate....... Good day to stay indoor and be entertained by him..........

The first 3 pics are after about 20 minutes of snow, the rest are after about 45 minutes.

Edited by DragonRider

Really hate to say this, Naw a don't:smile5: Glad its down their and not up here in Northern Ohio. Keep that weather as long as you want, maybe it will warm up sooner here. Its 33 degrees now, sun shining, almost looks nice enought to go for ride.

Yeah its snowing bigtime in Newnan, Ga. right now, calling for 3-5 inches of snow before its all over with...........My grandson cant wait to go out and play in it, that will take a while, ground is saturated with tons of rain over the past couple of days and it will be a few hours before it starts to accumulate....... Good day to stay indoor and be entertained by him............

Can he sing or dance?:rotf::rotf:

Its only been snowing here about 1 1/2 hour, and it keeps getting heavier and heavier....we already have about 1 1/2 inch on the ground..........this is the hardest I have seen it snow here since 2000 when we first moved here and had over 6 inches that stuck around for a few days..........

My wife and I went for breakfast this morning then headed south. As we got to Acworth it started snowing on us. By the time we got down to Kennesaw it was going like gangbusters. We shopped a while then headed back north towards home. We stopped for a late lunch in Acworth and by the time we finished lunch it had quit snowing. We got back home to Calhoun and it hadn't even done anything but rain with a few flakes thrown in. It was still a good day since we didn't stay home and be bored. :snow:

This isn't suppose to happen in North Carolina!!!!!

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_3eo_OYn_j0Y/Savj8WDt_gI/AAAAAAAADdM/MZ_TChCB5tQ/s144/100_1137.JPG

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_3eo_OYn_j0Y/SavjrnfcVpI/AAAAAAAADcE/RjNmdb6IisY/s800/DSC01251.JPG:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

14 inches of snow piled on top of us last night and early this morning......Grrrrr.

My son's miniature schnauzer simply disappeared into the snow when we put her out this morning....LOL!

Boomer.....Now having to deal with one pizzed off schnauzer who is now trying to toilet train herself..............:crackup: