IGNORED

NOTICE! This website is FOR SALE

Freebird

Folks, it has come time for me to simplify my life. I have too much going on to continue trying to run a site that I simply have no interest in.

So, this website is for sale!

NO...not VentureRider.org

I said THIS website. That would be:

http://www.touringhogs.com :)

I started it when I was seriously considering buying a Harley but as you know, I never did that and there is a good chance that I never will. Therefore, I have just let the TouringHogs site just sit then and stagnate. I honestly believe that it has a lot of potential if somebody would put the time into it that I have put into VentureRider.org.

So, if you know any Harley riders and/or businesses that might be interested, I'll be entertaining offers over the next 3 or 4 weeks.

That wasn't a very nice thing to do!!!!:crying: I was just starting to feel really

comfortable here and there is a lot more for me to learn here.

Thought I would have to find another place to hang out!

Then I read your post I'm glad it's not this site going away..:happy65:

What are you trying to do?????drum up more folks to come to your Maitainence day?????guess you'll have every Tom Dick and Harry over there giving you the gears this year,,,,,you could have posted that a little different,,,,,,it's not like you to go around with heart stoppers like that.

Well,,,,,,,

First I read the post by Squeeze where he was officially declaring his withdrawal from VR.org and my heart started acting funny. Then before I scrolled down I went to the home page and read the first lines of Don´s post,,,,,,,,,,

Now the paramedics are on their way with the jumping cables,,,,,,,,,,,,

While waiting for the paramedics I am calling the airline company and booking a flight to German Land and am going to pay Squeeze a visit and :buttkick: as well as bring some Icelandic beer so he can have a real beer for once in his life.

When I return I will take a short trip to USA, Oberlin Ohio and give Don a bath with the Pond Monsters.

These guys are one mean pair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geeezzzz guys....did I word it wrong? :innocent:
\

As a Fine OUTSTANDING Member of VentureRider.Org as I am , I proclaim that any mention of words , wording , hints , desire , or just humor regarding the sale of VR.Org should be banned just like "POLITICS" . I am making a Motion , Do I hear a "Second" ?

BEER30

\

As a Fine OUTSTANDING Member of VentureRider.Org as I am , I proclaim that any mention of words , wording , hints , desire , or just humor regarding the sale of VR.Org should be banned just like "POLITICS" . I am making a Motion , Do I hear a "Second" ?

BEER30

YES ... Here it is

I Second that !!!!

I must commend you Mr. Nelson on your skill to get peoples ATTENTION!! (Not to mention scare the bejeebers out of us)You knew if you posted your OTHER site was for sale, probably not a handfull of VR's would have given it a second thought. The way you posted I bet got every member to read it. Good luck on the sale