IGNORED

Photos - Repainted bike almost completed

kwisor

hello all

i have got the bike back togeather just a few thing to finish up on it. i also painted the wheels black i didnt think gray would look good let me know what yor think. i panted the bik myself and my son did the wheel for me

kevin wisor

199 rsv

jax fl

WOW!!!! nice job!! ... looks really great...really stands out! I like the color scheme...yellow is not a color that suits everything...some things look great in yellow, others don't... looks really good the way you did it with the black!

WOW!!!!!!!!!! That is BEAUTIFUL! Actually, YELLOW, is one of my favorite colors....my Jeep is yellow and I have often thought of painting my RSV yellow but I have no idea how and can't afford to have it done. The black & yellow is beautiful together. What year bike is it? Is that a CORBIN seat?

Hello

to answer some questions the bike is a 1999 and yes that is a cobin seat and passanger back rest unfortantuly i did not get photos of the speaker upgreade i made it by hand with fiberglass filler and body filler i was not sure how it would turn out but while driving it today i can her the rear speakers now more then i could be for. Im glade everone likes it.

Kevin wisor

1999 rsv

jax fl