IGNORED

ET got a new HOOOOOME!

FozzyUSN

As of November 26th, I have once again joined the club of household indebtedness. I closed on the new house and have included a picture of the front and back. I begin moving in on December 1st and being fully into the house by the 22nd and celebrating Christmas with my family in it.

Very nice. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do ours. You failed to give the address so some adVenturess types could appraise it's hospitality factor for us.

The address for anyone wishing or needing a place to kick off your shoes and jump in the pool (late winter/early spring job), 331 Whittington Dr, Centerville, OH 45459

Hey John,

Congrats on the new house! let us know when the backyard camp sites are available!:sign just kidding:

Best Wishes,

Earl and Jean.

Camp sites will be available once I get the interior up and running. For those that dont have a tent, I have two for loan.

I can see a riding lawnmower in your future.... Nice back yard... :)

This is the part that my son hates about it, the lawn mowing. He's young - he'll adjust!

And I'm serious as a heart attack on the WELCOME sign!

It has 4 bedrooms (3 up & 1 down), 2 1/2 bath (2 up & 1/2 down), a very large family room (14 x 29), and almost 1/2 acre of land. The second floor had wood flooring installed, then was covered with carpet. That will be removed and the floors refinished. A couple of rooms to be repainted and the family room brought up to date with a decent movie system. I also have some work to be done on the deck to replace the stairs and build a lower second for the pool.

AHHHHH - the feeling of ownership.

If the pool has water in it, better be careful,, there's known monsters loose around your state that seem to love water. Better maybe invest in a net and a fish hook to start with and be careful as well with any slopes around the pool if it's an inground, more funny things can end up in the bottom. But don't worry, once a year, and only once a year there will be a gathering of pool cleaners that go round to do just that, remove unwanted debris from local pools, so if you are in need, there is help indeed.