IGNORED

FINALLY Home

Freebird

Finally got home today around 5:00 PM. This was one heck of a long week and I'm glad it's over with. We have two of these sales meetings a year and the next one is the first of May. I'm already dreading it. If I have not responded to any of your emails, I should get caught up tomorrow morning.

Finally got home today around 5:00 PM. This was one heck of a long week and I'm glad it's over with. We have two of these sales meetings a year and the next one is the first of May. I'm already dreading it. If I have not responded to any of your emails, I should get caught up tomorrow morning.

LOL!!!

i never even noticed that you weren't here!!!!

rest up a couple of hours, so you can go to WORK tomorrow and tell everyone what they missed.

just jt

We have two of these sales meetings a year and the next one is the first of May. I'm already dreading it. quote]

Just think, the first of May. You can put up with just about anything to get to the first of May. That's when riding is really getting going, the flowers are blooming out, the birds are chirping, along with the 2nd gens, That is when I know I have survived another winter. Yeah, the first of May.:thumbsup2::clap2::big-grin-emoticon:

RandyA