IGNORED

Laying the Ink in NC. 11/08/08

Squidley

Hey Brad ... you towing your RoadPatty or going to leave it at home? When the pain goes away and the fever goes down ... we could still ride some ...

No...No bike, it hasn't hardly got out of the 40's for highs and has been at freezing for lows. Memphis really took the wind out of my sails as we pounded the miles and froze coming home. I'll be bringing the wagon down...with heat

:)

Since this is the first time (AND LAST TIME) I will get a tattoo, I see the need for fun afterwards. (Well, I always like to have fun!) I would like to ask that we go to TEXAS ROADHOUSE at 103 Moosehaven Road in Jacksonville afterwards.

By the way, the location of my tattoo is still up in the air!!! I do have the say of where it will go, right?!!!:stirthepot::stirthepot:

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!

Ride safe,

Bobbie

You absolutely get to pick where it goes Bobbie, that was never a stipulation. I will say though go with a place that has a lot of meat area. Mine will be on my upper right arm, dont go with a boney area as that will hurt more.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imho bobbie.....i like seeing small tats on womens back shoulder area......this way it can be hid when you want but visible in the summer with tank tops, etc

I got my first one several months ago and it really wasnt painful.......there were a few moments when he was coloring in some small areas that i felt it more than others.....but believe me if you have given birth this is a breeze.:rotfl:Dont let these guys scare you because as we all know, women are much better at handling pain.......but also like brad said the boneier the area the more you will feel it.

Last trip to one of these I got hit with peanuts and I had nothing to do with the throwing. Guilty parties know who they are. :rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Hey! Hey! Hey! I resemble that accusation!

Since this is the first time (AND LAST TIME) I will get a tattoo, I see the need for fun afterwards. (Well, I always like to have fun!) I would like to ask that we go to TEXAS ROADHOUSE at 103 Moosehaven Road in Jacksonville afterwards.

Never say Never! It gets under your skin and you will want another.

By the way, the location of my tattoo is still up in the air!!! I do have the say of where it will go, right?!!!:stirthepot::stirthepot:

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!

Ride safe,

Bobbie

I personally like seeing a Tramp Stamp on women. But I'm a weird sort of guy. :missingtooth:

Looking forward to seeing everyone too.

Hey Brad ... you towing your RoadPatty or going to leave it at home? When the pain goes away and the fever goes down ... we could still ride some ...

We got it covered on Brad riding a bike. Jeff told him he can ride the SS bike while he's here. Jeff said if he don't ride it's his own fault, :Laugh: Jeff has one of the other bikes down with him as well.

Margaret

I plan to be there if at all possible. Don't know about 2 or 4 wheels, but hope to be down there sometime on Friday.....:thumbsup2:
Hey Skid ... I am thinking about heading over Friday as well, you got any idea where you going to stay?

Not yet, but pick a place and I'll see...:thumbsup2:
Ok Skid, there are several places on Marine , Best Value is $79 a night, there's a Days Inn @ $79 close, $70 at the Liberty Inn and I have a bunch of Marriotts points and can stay at the Fairfield Inn there free!!

Bobbie,

I'd love to be there but I have to work that day....Kimberly and I look forward to seeing the pictures of all the fun. Don't worry, you will do great. :thumbsup:

WOW ,Craig!

i ain't seen you in a coon's age!

hope all is well with you and yours!

just jt

:think:had to think for a sec, last time we were there we decided that next time we'd stay closer to the mall, around the intersection of western and N. Marine Blvd. The places there seem to be somwhat nicer, different eateries within walking distance as well as the mall and a starbucks close at hand.

Love to come meet you all, but am not sure how that is going to fly with work, plus I don't quite feel like making the trip twice in a row (no offense). Stepson is deploying to Helmand Afganistan around that time as well, so we may go see him around that time as well. Murpphy says it won't be the same weekend :-(

:rasberry:

Brandy we already did that we are riding over to your house after the INKING.:big-grin-emoticon:

Jeff

Now! Now! :no-no-no: Bobbie said something about the Outback I'm sure. We get more than 4 people in our house and there won't be any place to sit. Why do you think we don't have any friends? :whistling: :rotfl:

Now! Now! :no-no-no: Bobbie said something about the Outback I'm sure. We get more than 4 people in our house and there won't be any place to sit. Why do you think we don't have any friends? :whistling: :rotfl:

I thought that was a sure way to keep the Riff Ruffy Raff out. :confused24:

And I am not going to an Australia make believe joint :no-no-no: :whistling:

Nah...I'm cool with it, I have to say that getting this Tat wont be any worse than some of the pain my back has been putting me in lately. I am getting excited though, I always love to hang around with you folks

:banana:

BTW FWIW we are leaving Pontiac from my work on Thursday afternoon and staying in Columbus at a friends house then driving all the way to NC and spending the night somewhere there on Friday and Saturday nights. I sure do wish we had more time to stay and visit...but I'll take what I can get :)