IGNORED

Laying the Ink in NC. 11/08/08

Squidley

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am here, staying just down the street from the Ruby Tuesdays ... at the Fairfield Inn. I'll head up there around 6!! Passed a MSRSV on N Marine as I was turning onto Western about a half hour ago on my way in ... didn't recognize who it was!!

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I still have to work Saturdays! I wish I could be there,........looking forward to the PodCast!!!

That's OK Bobbie, just make sure George has a bullet for you to bite on! And make sure it's not aimed at the next table, we still need Brad around for the jocularity!!!

Y'all have fun and ride safe!!!

BTW The front just went thru' here (Atl) but the temps only dropped a few degrees. Rain was rather light. Radar looks like it's moving NE.

Edited by 86er

I am here, staying just down the street from the Ruby Tuesdays ... at the Fairfield Inn. I'll head up there around 6!! Passed a MSRSV on N Marine as I was turning onto Western about a half hour ago on my way in ... didn't recognize who it was!!

The only MSRSV I know of in Jacksonville is et hunter, but he hasn't logged onto this site since January.

It was a good get together, the victims lived ... well, I had to leave about 2 pm and head home ... they were still alive when I left anyway ...

Just got in,it was good to see everyone again and it was good to meet a couple of new ones too.Bobbie and squidley made it without too much screaming and hollering,pics and video will be posted as soon as I can.

... Bobbie and squidley made it without too much screaming and hollering ...

Yeah, but Squids crying and blubbering ... that almost broke my heart ...

Yeah, but Squids crying and blubbering ... that almost broke my heart ...

Yeah I got a good pic of that. I will post it in a few if I can get the energy to turn my PC on. LOL

It was a great get together. So glad I was finally able to place names to faces. It was great meeting you guys.