IGNORED

Laying the Ink in NC. 11/08/08

Squidley

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting closer now. Bobbie, Squid you guys getting the butterflys in your tummy yet? It'll be ok. I'm gonna have my camera and Jeff's camera. I can take pics for ya if you want Bobbie. That is if George is gonna be busy holding your hand.

I can't wait!

Margaret

I try not to think about it too much, cuz I know it's gonna be here before I know it! :crying:

Am looking forward to seeing everyone though!!!!:cool10: Ready to ride again!:dancefool:

Getting closer now. Bobbie, Squid you guys getting the butterflys in your tummy yet? It'll be ok. I'm gonna have my camera and Jeff's camera. I can take pics for ya if you want Bobbie. That is if George is gonna be busy holding your hand.

I can't wait!

Margaret

Mini, just make sure there is enough Juice in both Cameras to cover the whole Story !! !!

I have been watching this thread from the beginning and trying to figure how I can be there. It seems everyway I turn is a negative. It is about a 7 1/2 ride from here to Jacksonville and we are supposed to have rain Friday after a 20 degree temperature drop and I would want to ride.

I need to save as many vacation days as I can as I will be taking at least 4 in Dec to take Laura to Nashville for more surgery, so taking one Friday is not good. I would have to come by myself as Laura is over seeing the church school Fall Festival, which is Sat evening, and I will probably need to help her finish that up.

So, as much as I want to come down, I guess I will have to pass on this one.

RandyA

We will miss you two! Wayne and I are looking forward to seeing you again. It does,however, appear that Laura is already spoken for, doing good works, and you certainly have true reason for not making this trip.

See you on the 3rd of January, perhaps!

Brandy

Well, I was gonna try and make it up there this weekend but Im scheduled to work Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Big bucks!! So, its not looking good at all. Ill just add that getting a tat really isnt painful. Its more annoying if anything. Kinda like someone scratching a nail across your skin. Unless the artist happens to be a student of Marquis' de Sade..............:shock3:

Enjoy.....................

Jeff: I am heading over on 24 to Jacksonville expect to be in around 4 pm and staying at the Fairfield Inn on Circuit off N Marine. My cell phone is dead and gone ... won't be able to check in with you guys when I get to Kanapolis!

Just wondering if anybody was planning on eating breakfast at the GC on 17? I'm thinking that Brandy and myself might just do that. They had an outstanding buffet.

Boy I sometimes hate having 2 computers. I posted this one not KR, but anyway it doesn't matter. I'm so CONFUSED!!!!

hey randya,

If you decide to change your mind and come look me up. It's about 4 hrs for me and from your place to destinatiom looks like I could meet you somewhere on the way. I'll be leaving on fri afternoon wheather permiting.

David

I really would love to be there. Probably the best I could get away would be around 3pm Friday without taking a vacation day. If I could have gotten away earlier and had somebody I might be able to share a room with and it would not be raining, I would have loved to try it.

RandyA

What time is breakfast. If I make it in on Friday night I'll need breakfast before all the STICKING is done. (don't want to watch it on an empty stomach) If I decide to stay the night in route then I'll just meet you guys to the TAT shop

Hey David looking forward to seeing you again. Since the Needling begins at 10 am I figure 8:30 or so. It's the same place we at at last year for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Ride. We ate there this year also, and it was just as good as last year. Plus it's just down the road from the Needle Nest. :whistling::stickpoke: