IGNORED

Riding Season ????

FROG MAN

Do you have a riding season? I will probably have the scoots winterized by Dec 1. Sometimes it's Nov 1. Not so much the cold as those fall rains bringing the creek up. April usually brings enough warmth to get things moving again. The Weather channel is calling for a unusually cold and snowy winter for the east. You guys in New York get any snow last night? Our forecast is calling for snow showers next week. It could be a long winter nothing to do but bash on those second gen's.

Rode 22 miles to work this AM, 6:15AM a cool 27 degrees but of course with RSV fairing and my chaps and leater coat not bad at all. Had the tunes going and about 5 miles from work, bmw passed me at well over 70mph and boy was he ever laying down on that tank. Ride till snows but also try to get it out once a week in winter. Garage heated and plug her into Battery tender when idle during winter.

GOT A LITTLE SNOW YESTERDAY, BUT IT DIDN'T LAST LONG..GONE TODAY..THE SOUTHERN TIER JUST SOUTH OF BUFFALO ALSO GOT ABOUT AN INCH..DONT KNOW IF ITS STILL THERE THOUGH..BY FRIDAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE BACK IN THE 50S..NORMALLY DONT LOOK FOR SNOW TILL ABOUT 2ND WEEK IN NOV OR SO...FORCAST FOR NORTHEAST LOOKS DISMAL THIS YEAR.. I HOPE THERE WRONG...I HATE IT ALREADY...:crying:

Yah! pretty much packed it in for the year. May get out one more time but for all intents and purposes it;s over until spring. Oh well, next spring Goldie will be better than ever with new and improved Mk 2 brakes and front suspension, heel/toe shifter, and maybe an electronic rear view mirror...

Usually down mid/late Nov through mid/late Mar around here. This year has been a bear though so I think I'm already down until next year. :shock3:

Not only very little time to ride, but not much time here either. Damned new job - gotta work your a$$ off just to get up to speed. Besides that, gotta work through that FNG stigma! (F@$%ing New Guy).

I'll probably be out early next season as a result!

:rotf:Yeah, it starts when I ride home from any New Years get together I might have gone to, lasts about 12 months, until I go to the next New Years get together :cool10: Of course I have to think about putting on a coat during Jan-Mar, sneak around :250:now and then, but it's almost always :7_6_3[1]:

Guest BluesLover

Normally put them down for the winter around the 3rd week of November when we return from Florida. Get them going again in early April in time for the Moonshine Lunch Run.

Cheers,

Had our first snow flying this morning. Weather is starting to get unpredictible now. 14 degress yesterday, frost this morning with a cool 2 degrees. I've heard that it's supposed to be a long white winter. I had hoped to get in one more ride for the season but I'm not sure. Most people I've talked to around here have had their bikes put away for a few weeks. Oh well, soon be time to break out the sleds!! Kind of envious of you guys who can ride year round though.:7_6_3[1]:

:canada:Dana.

Frost this morning. Warden went out and fired up ride so I wouldn't have to get in it cold!! After she laid out my clothes put breakfast on the table. And took my lunch to the car.

DANG, I'D BE BUYING THAT WOMAN A NEW FUR COAT......PROBABLY GASSES UP THE CAGE FOR YOU TOO, HUH....:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

We are pretty much done here now. Maybe one or two more days then shut her down until April at least.

I am usually riding early april to end of October. This year I was licensed and riding on Mar15th but that was a couple of weeks earlierthan usual. A bunch of guys I know with another group I hang with are going out for a run around the valleys this coming Saturday. it is sposed to be 14 to 17 for the next few days (50-60 farenheit I am guessing). We could get snow again any time or we may not have snow for another month and a half, its a crap shoot.

Brian

Yes I have a riding season. It started when I bought the bike one sunny friday evening around 4:00 PM (what a day !) and it goes to..to.......uh come to think of it,, it hasn't stopped, and thats been a couple years ago. Weather isn't a reason not to ride, but a better reason to ride when no one else will, heck we get the road by ourselves. Short of a hurricane we ride. Have even rode in single digit weather. VentureRiders ride to live...and we live well. Hope all of you sunny days with a curve in the road and a smile on your face.

BREEZE

:happy34:

Wow, how do you rate such courtesy from you wife........My wife is good to me, but man, yours treats you like a King, she wanting a new car or something, whats up with that.:missingtooth:

Frost this morning. Warden went out and fired up ride so I wouldn't have to get in it cold!! After she laid out my clothes put breakfast on the table. And took my lunch to the car.

Yes Florida Has its seasons

Hot & Dry

Hot & VERY HOT

Hot & Sweaty

muggy & rain

Rain & Rainny

Down Pours & lightning

wind & rain

wind & cool days (In it right now) some rain

thunder showers & Wind

Wind & more rain, then

cooler nights

cold days

Sweater days

coat days

Heck, we have more seasons then most.....................:draming::hurts::banana::240::cool10::225::sun::cool17::whistling: