IGNORED

Update on AllanH

RoadKill

Recently heard from Allan. Seems our buddy Allan has been out of commission. The weekend before the Eureka Springs gathering he hurt is knee very bad and it will need surgery. However, while waiting for the surgery he developed a bone infection. He has been on the antibotics, and surgery is delayed. He seemed pretty down and depressed, which I know I would be too.

So keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Jay

Prayers sent.'Wish he had told us about the knee earlier, before it got infected.

Margaret

kind of my feelings. where the heck you been allan. i'm only 4 miles from you. if you need something i'm always here for you. i do knee surguey as a side line. i have this here channel locks and battery powered drill just waitin for ya. good luck with your surgery . me and linda will be praying for a quik recovery. if you need something just give me a call. i'm always here for ya. your good buddy bill :) ps. you better get your butt back on here. we all miss you. :no-no-no:

If your reading this bro, take this in the right context.... What are you thinking! You know we love you and worry about you, you only have to let us in my friend. We miss having you here and I do hope that you get your behind back here soon.

As always, all the best and your in our thoughts, dont MAKE me come to St. Louis and kick your tail :buttkick:

Recently heard from Allan. Seems our buddy Allan has been out of commission. The weekend before the Eureka Springs gathering he hurt is knee very bad and it will need surgery. However, while waiting for the surgery he developed a bone infection. He has been on the antibotics, and surgery is delayed. He seemed pretty down and depressed, which I know I would be too.

So keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Jay

Keep your thoughts possitive Allan. Hope everything goes well. Prayers and best wishes sent. If you need a laugh, just look around this site, your sure to find something funny. Gil