IGNORED

Internätional rally 2015

Carbon_One

Well today wrapped up another great International rally for the books. Snarly Bill, wife Linda, Patti (B2Mom) & Don (B2Dad), Mike & Cheri, Don (Freebird), and anyone else on this years international rally committee did a great job.

It's always nice to meet & make new friends as well as see old friends at these gatherings. Looking forward to see what the 2016 International will bring.

I'll post up some pics once downloaded after I get home.

Safe travels to all getting home.

Larry

Got home safe few hours ago. Debbie and I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting some new members and seeing some from before. Was really great to be able to get together and visit with everyone and catchup on life. That is what makes this group great. Joe and debbie

Donna and I got in about 6 pm this evening safe and sound....Spent Friday night in Lexington, KY for a quick visit our son and granddaughter. To tired right now to make a comment except that I put 2130 miles on the RSV and even though this was only are second International, we had a GREAT TIME. Met up with old friends and made some new ones. Was it worth the trip. He** Yes. We had fun. One thing I need to clear up. I did not give GaryW "The Clap". Mike Eykamp asked everyone present on the morning of Wednesday AM and he asked the GROUP to give GaryW "The Clap". I will post a link to all of my pictures and videos after my butt gets it's feeling back.

Long Tall

ALL:

Here is a link to my pictures folder of the International Rally. As you are going through he pictures, note that there is an "ACTIONS" tab with a dropdown menu. One of the options here is to Download that picture. I will leave the Album up for about 60 days. TKS all. Donna and I had a great time on our $2,130 mile adventure. Just as an FYI...the following is from our Daughters Facebook page about our trip. I just have to say - How freakin' cool is it that my over 60 years young parents are out having Adventures on a Motorcylce Rally in St. Charles! Whoever thinks that growing old means growing boring needs to meet my Folks! CHEERS MUMS AND DAD!! To Adventure!! \_/

Here is the link to the pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/110023045215415505622/VentureriderOrgStCharlesMO2015?authuser=0&feat=directlink

ALL:

Here is a link to my pictures folder of the International Rally. As you are going through he pictures, note that there is an "ACTIONS" tab with a dropdown menu. One of the options here is to Download that picture. I will leave the Album up for about 60 days. TKS all. Donna and I had a great time on our $2,130 mile adventure. Just as an FYI...the following is from our Daughters Facebook page about our trip. I just have to say - How freakin' cool is it that my over 60 years young parents are out having Adventures on a Motorcylce Rally in St. Charles! Whoever thinks that growing old means growing boring needs to meet my Folks! CHEERS MUMS AND DAD!! To Adventure!! \_/

Here is the link to the pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/110023045215415505622/VentureriderOrgStCharlesMO2015?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Now that right there is a daughter to be PROUD OF!!! CONGRATS YOU TWO!!! :thumbsup:

Now,, about those pictures,, on my way to watch you play!!:big-grin-emoticon: