IGNORED

got the axe this morning

Snarley Bill

well i got retired from my job this morning. what a shock. they cut the night shift and i am officially home permenantly to harass my wife. this is my second retirement, so i guess it will be my last. time to tighten the belt and enjoy these so called golden years. lots more time to work on the 2015 rally. :think:

Well that sux ... sorta. Hope you got some kind of severance.

I'm grateful I have a good position with a company that doesn't want to see me go so I keep extending my retirement date. Besides, might as well keep working and bringing in the bucks as long as I'm able to.

Congratulations! I'd say 72 is a good age to retire. You never have enough money to retire. You could always use more for that motorhome or traveling in style. It's one of those things you just do. I hope to get to the International to meet you in person.

Well sorry to hear about the job. But it sounds as though you are taking it in stride. Mine was up Dec 31st on a company "reorganization". So have not decided what I'm going to do as of yet. Heavens knows my military retirement wont keep me afloat.