IGNORED

Sure is quiet around here

BIG TOM

Taters left for Vegas early yesterday morning around 5 am...Sure is quiet around here.....Poor dog is wandering around the house looking for her...Only 24 hours and I miss her already....Sure is quiet around here.....Hope she is having a wonderful time visiting her friend and hanging out with her sister.....They have tickets to see a few shows ...Marie Osmond for one....Sure is quiet around here......She will be returning Sunday evening....Its tough being with someone for 26 years and being on your own again, even if it is just for a few days...Did I mention how quiet it is around here?....well, its off to work because its just to quiet around here....................

:dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool::dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool:

PS...................MISS YA TATERS...Hope your havin fun !!!!!!

Taters called to "CHECK UP" on me last night......We didn't talk long because she could tell I was tired.....Didn't have the heart to tell her she has the time change backwards.....It was 1 am here...... :doh: :whistling: sounds like she is having a good time. Man is it quiet around here :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool::dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool:Ice cream for breakfast....again:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

I'm thinking we should get a Meet & Greet going at Big Tom's..... he's going to need some house work done soon,,,,,,, like a new front door that's a bit wider than the one he has now?????

Is that a "fat shot" again.......you are dealing with Ventureriders you know.......:moon: yep, its so quiet around here :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :fnd_(16):

Is that a "fat shot" again.......you are dealing with Ventureriders you know.......:moon: yep, its so quiet around here :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :fnd_(16):

What's going on there Tom,,,, you're down to 10 dancers,,, getting tired???

slept in this morning.....getting ready to do....."NOTHING" today...........sure is quiet around here........:dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool:is that better Carl ?