260,000 miles on a 99??? That's 32.8 times around the Earth at the equator! So much as to doubts about the bike's integrity.

Not sure where you got your info, but my info says the circumference of the earth is 24,902 miles that works out to a little over 10 trips around at the equator, still a lot of traveling.

I had 86,000,when totaled, on my 2000 Venture that I bought 3 yrs earlier with 13,000 on it. After healing from crash I have 53,000 on Midnight Venture I bought in March of 2006 with 7200 miles on it. But I lost most of last summer when shoulder came apart from original crash.....shoulder broke 7-15-2007.....and I was off work 3 months and didn't get back in riding shape till 11-2007......killed my Ohio season mostly. I'll turn 61 tomorrow 12-29-08 and plan on retiring next December then put much more than the 25-30k per year I ride now. I know 2000 Venture would have went 200K and my Midnight is as good or better to hope for the same.

:Venture: JerryK

Mr. T from Orlando has over 260,000 on his 99.

Saw him at Daytona Bikeweek this pass October.

MR.T?...Is this the same guy who is considered yamahas good will ambassidor? he's at all the major bike events..retired military man? If it is, he's the guy who sold me on the rsv a few years ago at Americade. Went on a dinner cruise together..talked my ear off.. great guy..but i thought he was from ohio...At that time he only had 198 thousand miles on it..It was a few years back.....:sign outstanding:

MR.T?...Is this the same guy who is considered yamahas good will ambassidor? he's at all the major bike events..retired military man? If it is, he's the guy who sold me on the rsv a few years ago at Americade. Went on a dinner cruise together..talked my ear off.. great guy..but i thought he was from ohio...At that time he only had 198 thousand miles on it..It was a few years back.....:sign outstanding:

Yep same guy. Bought one of the first 1996 Royals that they had at Orlando Yamaha, rode it 100,000 plus and when th eVentures came out in 99 bought the one he is still riding. I see him at every Stardays event I go to and all of the Bikeweek and Biktober events in Daytona.

Yep same guy. Bought one of the first 1996 Royals that they had at Orlando Yamaha, rode it 100,000 plus and when th eVentures came out in 99 bought the one he is still riding. I see him at every Stardays event I go to and all of the Bikeweek and Biktober events in Daytona.

Small world....Wish i had a contact no. for him....

Wow alot of miles mighty impressive. And on the Kendra tires. i've been runnin them on my side car and the Kruz has proven itself to be one tough tire. So far the sidecar hasn't been able to eat its way through it. I may go to them whem the Dunlop on the rear of the 85 is toast.