IGNORED

Now for something entirely different

83 Rat chopper Venture. Manual Vmax boost. Homemade pipes, forward controls, and everything else. VTX radiator. Misc. lighting. Well I guess you get the idea. Finally out of the basement and down the road. I can now tie my shoes without bending over.

Zag

9942.jpg 9943.jpg 9944.jpg 9945.jpg 9965.jpg 9966.jpg 9967.jpg

Edited by Freebird

Is there a fuel tank hidden beneath all that stunning beauty?

Yup. It's in the usual location-under the seat. Just about the only thing I didn't really change. Just blasted out the rust and coated the inside with nasty red stuff.

zag

• 2 years later...
83 Rat chopper Venture. Manual Vmax boost. Homemade pipes, forward controls, and everything else. VTX radiator. Misc. lighting. Well I guess you get the idea. Finally out of the basement and down the road. I can now tie my shoes without bending over.

Zag

Man, what does that beast sound like???

We need a sound sample!

A picture of your manual Vboost would also be cool . . .

Looks like fat old man Vmax. I'm 6'3" , 300 lbs, and approaching 60.

I've been holding on to a Vmax wiring harness. You didn't whack a Venture harness I bet.

With those filters and that exhaust, what jet sizes did you go with in the carbs?

Curt

So - my friend eagleeye stopped by and told me that you guys were interested in multilated ventures. It has been awhile since I posted but I paid my $12 and relogged in. It has been a few years but I am still hacking on the beast. Here are a few pics.

zag

44416.jpg 44414.jpg 44415.jpg 44413.jpg 44419.jpg

Edited by Freebird

Tried a couple of times to post more pics of my friend bree. If this one dies, I give up and disappear for another couple of years.

zag

You can't give up! We NEED more pics of her on that bike! I'm sure she looks much better on there than you do! LOL!!

So - my friend eagleeye stopped by and told me that you guys were interested in multilated ventures. It has been awhile since I posted but I paid my $12 and relogged in. It has been a few years but I am still hacking on the beast. Here are a few pics.

zag

That is so cool!

You may have noticed my new forks that I'm working on. This is an old design that goes back to early BMW's and beyond.

zag

Yeah, I noticed that leading link. Some of the homebuilt trike guys have been building a "one off" version of it and lovin' it.