IGNORED

Remember that damaged trailer I bought....

SilvrT

Here's the original thread...

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=46705

And here it is, (again) in stages of completion to almost completed (have a few lights yet to install and clean up the wheels some)

[ATTACH]48159[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]48148[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]48149[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]48150[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]48151[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]48152[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]48153[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]48154[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]48155[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]48156[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]48157[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]48158[/ATTACH]

man, that is a great looking job. how did you fit it in with all the other stuff going on?

I would like to learn to do that kind of work, but fitting it in with all the other stuff just doesn't leave time for much else.

I know you will get some some use out of that trailer. nice work.

NICE, but how does it look hooked up to your bike, going down the highway for a trip???????

Dunno that yet ... but at least it's the same color LOL

I haven't licensed the trailer yet nor have I gotten a hitch for the scoot ... that will come early August as we don't plan on using the trailer until September when we go on holidays.

I just hope it tows as good as it looks!

Thanks for all the comments guys :thumbsup2:

I haven't sat down and tallied the receipts yet but just from a mental tally, I figgure total investment will come out around $600. That doesn't include the cost of the hitch for the scoot.

I replaced all the lights and ran all new wiring, added 3/8 inch plywood to the floor for a bit more strength. The tongue hitch was also damaged a bit so I lengthened the tongue a bit and put a new hitch on. Biggest "single" expense was the paint mostly because ya can't seem to buy thinner and clearcoat/hardener in smaller quantities so I have lots of that left over.

I still have a few lights to mount and carpeting in the interior. I'll post final pics once that's done.

Edited by SilvrT