IGNORED

Quick ride 'round the block=400 miles later + Angry message from her b/f

LilBeaver

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe they are order parts for her scooter and can't quite decide what exactly to get or where to get them from. shirley there are parts needed after her crash. where was the X/B/F after the crash anyway n why was he eggin her out o' her comfert zone? that's a danger waiting in the dark - seems to me.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tx2sturgis

Me thinks that Rick has gotten so much PM email over this, his inbox is full!

I got this when I tried to send him a link:

Ya don't think they ran off and got married do ya? :stirthepot: :whistling:

Margaret

Who do ya think got married? Her and the X/BF cause Beaver wouldn't make his move, or was it Her and the Beav cause he finally did. Either way we need an update!! :doh:

• 5 months later...

Admittedly, I haven't been on the forum much this year, but when I do come here I always check this thread. Now, I hope I am not being completely stupid when I ask this ( I looked for related threads, posts, etc. and found nothing), BUT, the last post was the end of May and it's now almost December....So I have to ask: Did something happen? I forget the dates now, but I did see some posts when I searched that seemed like LilBeaver was having some major bike problems (I may well be wrong on that as I was skimming the posts rather quickly, looking for anything that might cause me to come off like a complete boob for asking what was going on.)

Hope all is well and forgive me if my asking was inappropriate because of some circumstances I wasn't aware of.

Guest tx2sturgis
the last post was the end of May and it's now almost December

Writers strike. :whistling:

Episodes resume in the fall normally.

Stay tuned.

:happy34:

• 2 years later...