IGNORED

Fireside Chat...Please Read

Squidley

Hey Folks,

It has been brought to my attention about some of our conversations lately in the site. Let me 1st off say that it is our goal to keep this site PG rated, and the majority of the membership does a very good job at watching what we say on the forums.

I'll be the 1st to admit that I am guilty of a few colorful metafors (sp?) so I am not without blame. There have been a few threads that push the boundries lately. We have many new members and perhaps it has slipped through the cracks that we are user friendly here. I know we try to keep it where kids can walk up behind us and we dont have to worry about what they are reading or seeing. I'm not saying to keep it like Teletubbies, we are all grown and we are bikers, many of us use colorful language at work.

I'd like to state again for all of us to watch what we say on the forums. This is not directed at any one person, from time to time we let our hair down and sometimes we speak our minds. Thank you to all the members here, you do a great job of self policing yourselves and help keep us on the strait and narrow.

Guest ReinyRooster

Teletubbies???? Is that a shot at my waistline again??? Bwahahahaha..

Seriously though, a valid and good point Brad.

LOL TELETUBBIES.........i dont believe you made reference to them.......:rotfl:

how bout..........

I love you....you love me.......were a happy family........

with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you...........................................

:hurts:

Long as you dont cuss at them or call them derogatory names on the forums.

I feel like Rodney Dangerfield with you folks...."No Respect"

:headache:

That may be true (or not) but you know we love ya (or not) just the same.:stirthepot:

Carefull there big guy or your helmet won't fit. Gotta have one here in Michigan ya know.

Larry

Darn, I leave to go for holidays for a week and now looks what happens, I miss all the good stuff, gonna haveta buy me one of those there on the road computer thingies,,,, course then I would have to learn how to operate it,,,,, and I'm having 'nough fun with Naddie my new riding companion.

Hey I didn't see no fire.

Does this mean I can't harass first genners anymore?

!~

you got it , mike!

no more first gen bashing!

we all know you only do it out of jealousy , anyhow!

have a long talk with yammer dan, and he might cut you a heck of a deal on a "maroon first gen"!

lol

just jt:D:Avatars_Gee_George:

Brad,

Thank you for posting this. I was just getting ready to do the same thing. A gentle reminder is a good thing from time to time. :)

Also, a HUGE thanks to all our members who are honestly very good at self-moderation. You make our job here very easy.

!~

you got it , mike!

no more first gen bashing!

we all know you only do it out of jealousy , anyhow!

have a long talk with yammer dan, and he might cut you a heck of a deal on a "maroon first gen"!

lol

just jt:D:Avatars_Gee_George:

I just as well get it I'm in the process of scraping 3 acres of junk trucks. I could just throw it on the pile and haul it across the scales with the rest of the out dated junk.:stirthepot:

I just as well get it I'm in the process of scraping 3 acres of junk trucks. I could just throw it on the pile and haul it across the scales with the rest of the out dated junk.:stirthepot:

Gee, thanks Mike for not saying anything derogatory about us 1st gen owners. I guess that's what Freebird meant by "self moderation". :rasberry::rasberry:

Hey thats no a derogatory statement Thems just the facts.
Facts, facts, facts...just love facts. Up here in my part of the world, most rednecks only have two or three junk cars/trucks in their yard. Mike you must be "the man" if you have three acres of junk cars at your place. :stickpoke: :stickpoke: Maybe whe should just get together and sing kumbaya at the Texas Stampede in October. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Teletubbies???? aren't they gay according to Pat Robertson? Should we be talking about sexual orientations on this forums? I don't think I said anything contraversial except those few words that post as ******* like H*** or s**t or refering to my scoots current disposition as B***hy My bad? if so I'm sorry

Brad,

Thank you for posting this. I was just getting ready to do the same thing. A gentle reminder is a good thing from time to time. :)

Also, a HUGE thanks to all our members who are honestly very good at self-moderation. You make our job here very easy.

:doh:OH YEA......... What about the pond monsters?:whistling: