IGNORED

tire rotation

pegscraper

I rotate them every time I go for a ride, that way I don't forget to do it and have much more piece of mind while on the road. For me it's always saftey first, so I check to make sure that one time the stem is on top and the next it's on the bottom, just can't remember if it was on the top or bottom when I parked it last fall, darn does that mean I now have to get new rubbers? wonder what my wife will say about that,,,,,, I'm just getting a little older maybe?

What's the recommendation on how many miles to run between tire rotations front to back, you know, like we do on cars? Y'all do rotate your tires front to back periodically, don't you?

My tires rotate constantly when I am riding...front and rear.

And since we're talking about tires and safety, y'all don't forget to get that winter air out of your tires and get it replaced with summer air. I usually make sure mine is changed by the end of April, then change back to winter air in November. Of course, those of you in warmer climates may do it differently.

What's your schedule???

And since we're talking about tires and safety, y'all don't forget to get that winter air out of your tires and get it replaced with summer air. I usually make sure mine is changed by the end of April, then change back to winter air in November. Of course, those of you in warmer climates may do it differently.

What's your schedule???

Air? Who uses air? I use Helium. Makes the bike far lighter and way easier to handle!!

What's the recommendation on how many miles to run between tire rotations front to back, you know, like we do on cars? Y'all do rotate your tires front to back periodically, don't you?

'Bout every 3000 miles. Really helps the cornering in reverse....:cool10:

Air? Who uses air? I use Helium. Makes the bike far lighter and way easier to handle!!

dont this make the bike more top heavy adding helium to the tires

seems like it would want to flip upside down or you could go out in the garage in the morning and find the bike on the celing:whistling: