IGNORED

Pics as per the rules

Squidley

Hey, you don't want to be riding that,,,,,,,,,it could get dirty,,, better park it somewhere where the dust won't settle on it. You must have a real scoot somewhere don't you??????:stirthepot:

Really,,,,,,,,,,that shure is prrrrreeettyy

Sharp Brad. How true to the color are the pictures? I fell in love with that color when I saw the pictures on the Yamaha site but I have yet to see one in real life. Assuming you've seen the Yamaha pictures, how does "real Life" compare to those?

Congratulations Brad! So happy for you and Lonna to have a new bike in that fantastic color!

:happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65:

Gibvel, we have seen the color in person and it is awesome. If that color had been available when Phil got his bike, we would not have a black cherry parked in the garage.:whistling:

Sharp Brad. How true to the color are the pictures? I fell in love with that color when I saw the pictures on the Yamaha site but I have yet to see one in real life. Assuming you've seen the Yamaha pictures, how does "real Life" compare to those?

Mark,

I have to say that the pics don't do it justice, it's a beautiful color that actually looks somewhat like a Gray/Blue slate. When it's in the sun at just the right angle it looks to me that it has a hazy purple tint to it, I REALLY like the color! If you can get the chance to see one close up at a dealer, take the ride :happy34:

Thanks too Carl and Diane, Lonna loves it as I do too, it fits just like an old shoe. Now all I have to do is start the leather and chroming

:banana:

That bike would sure sparkle with a few chrome additions....:stickpoke:.......:yikes:

congratulations on the new ride, you and Lonna deserve it after all you have done and been through.................:innocent-emoticon:

Be careful and enjoy your ride.:173:

Edited by DragonRider

Guest HdHtr

Nice bike Squid ... for a road patty. I think to really see the color clearly you'd have to ride it down here so I could see it in person!!

That bike would sure sparkle with a few chrome additions....:stickpoke:.......:yikes:

congratulations on the new ride, you and Lonna deserve it after all you have done and been through.................:innocent-emoticon:

Be carefule and enjoy your ride.:173:

Oh it does sparkle with the right chrome :whistling::cool10:

Also put chrome on the lids of the side bags. Riderduke has seen the 'new' chrome and says it really looks sharp.

That's IT??

that H.D. look-a-like, is what all the HOOPLA, has been about?

brad, you ought to be ashamed of yourself!

you ain't plannin on bringing it to texas around Christmas time are ya?

i would surely hope not!

you two fit better on a first gen, and LOOK a lot better , too!

leave it at home, and "burban it", to houston!

if you show up on that thing, down here!

i'll pay someone to steal it for me, while you and i are in a D.Q, having a "banana split".

what better alibi could a man have???

lol

congrats, lonna, !

brad is finally treating you right!

just jt

Now that is AWESOME!!!!!! Pretty soon I am going to get ahold of you to go for a ride. Can't have that thing setting around, it needs to be broke in. Since I have had nothing but offers of help from you, I would like to get together and actually meet in person for a ride!!! What are you doing this Friday, or possibly Saturday afternoon? Leave me a message if this works out for you.

SWEET LOOKING SCOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:15_8_211[1]:

Big Mike

Edited by big mike

Nice bike I have the same color on my 08 I hope you like her, I am thinking of tearing mine down this winter and painting it pear white with the gray two tone I seen a harley done that way and it really looks classy so I know the Yamaha will look even better. Good luck with the new bike.