IGNORED

Hey Beer30 and Squidley, Look what I got

E-Fishin-C

Good Job!!! And a nice fish.

About the only thing I ever caught fishing was a cold! Don't have the gene, I guess. My sister & brother in law own a bait & tackle shop up north. He took me to a stocked pond owned by a club he was a member of. There was a Bass in there about 2 feet long. His kid wanted to go get his 45 cal. & shoot it just so he could have it. I hit the darn thing in the head with a lure.....didn't even phase him. Seems the big fish were pretty well full of the little fish and eggs from the nesting beds. It was that time of year! It's also the way my fishing usually goes. So, I don't do very much of it.

I don't remember where I got these pike pics (may have been here), but 1 fish was 4 ft and the other was 5 ft. The smaller one was on the hook and the bigger one was trying to bite the smaller one when he was landing it. The guy was able to get both of them.

I copied them cause I was so impressed with how big & funny looking pike can get. Yours ain't no slouch either!!

NICE catch, charlie!

i too, noticed how you had slimmed down, A BUNCH!!!!

looks like you found out what was causing the "swelling", and took proper actions!

lol

have a great day, and thanks for showing us what you do, for exercise!

:cool10::cool10:

just jt

Hey Charlie , is that the best you can do ? :whistling: I would have thrown him back and let him grow up some .:stirthepot:

I guess I need to send you up a bigger fishing pole , but then again you will most likely loose it again .:rotf: . Better yet , take Hope fishing with ya . I bet she would out-fish you and post a bigger fish !

Keep trying !!!!!!

BEER30

What's a Pike???

Jack!! A Pike, is a gator Without any Legs !!! The REALLY big ones are called " Muskie's " http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/cnr_images.asp?view=detail&photoid=850

Your only allowed to catch them, IF, you have a Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Canadian " Accent " Folks from these Parts Consider these fish to be just somewhat Normal.

However Folks from Iowa, can Only dream of a once in a lifetime trip to Northern Minnesota, to try catching one of these legless Alligators. However the folks from Iowa use Cane Poles, and very seldom catch one, they usually settle for Bull Heads ( ie. small cat fish ).

Being Born and Raised in Minnesota Farm country, is why I know all these things.

Jack!! A Pike, is a gator Without any Legs !!! The REALLY big ones are called " Muskie's " http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/cnr_images.asp?view=detail&photoid=850

Your only allowed to catch them, IF, you have a Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Canadian " Accent " Folks from these Parts Consider these fish to be just somewhat Normal.

However Folks from Iowa, can Only dream of a once in a lifetime trip to Northern Minnesota, to try catching one of these legless Alligators. However the folks from Iowa use Cane Poles, and very seldom catch one, they usually settle for Bull Heads ( ie. small cat fish ).

Being Born and Raised in Minnesota Farm country, is why I know all these things.

Thanks for all that information George. I thought it mighta been something done off a diving board....:whistling:

Hey Charlie , is that the best you can do ? :whistling: I would have thrown him back and let him grow up some .:stirthepot:

I guess I need to send you up a bigger fishing pole , but then again you will most likely loose it again .:rotf: . Better yet , take Hope fishing with ya . I bet she would out-fish you and post a bigger fish !

Keep trying !!!!!!

BEER30

Gene !!! All I have been hearing from you is Blah blah Blah I have got bigger ones

The only thing you got BIGGER IS YOUR BELLY:nanner:

Charlie, when they get that size are they still as good to eat??

in Canada they are!

but here in michigan thats called bait when their that small; we just use them to catch the biger eating fish

Dray