IGNORED

Muffinmans new ride............

DragonRider

:cool10: Really sorry to miss all the goings on at Don's, had the bike apart putting Ultra Classic Mufflers on her. Congrats to the Muffinman on the newest addition to the family, from the pics you guys look great setting on her! Did anyone else have a hard time keeping quiet about his new bike? Do they sell temporary hunting permits in that county for them pond monsters?!!!!! :rotf: Maybe next year, thanks for everything Don you must have a good woman behind you.

Good looking ride, sure wish I could have been there to your smile. You are an inspiration to this web site, and you have helped many members several times. You well deserve a good First Gen........ Ride Safe!

:clap2:

Good looking ride, sure wish I could have been there to your smile. You are an inspiration to this web site, and you have helped many members several times. You well deserve a good First Gen........ Ride Safe!

:clap2:

I have to agree with Jeff, Jeff(?!). You deserve a nice 1st gen, and I think Skid will agree with me here, the saddlebags and trunk are gorgeous! Now, quick!, get it dirty!!! :rotfl: I'm just glad they didn't paint it pink! (It was discussed!)

You deserve it, Dude! :ice_congrats-vi6886

BTW...How did you get two bikes home?

Congrats Jeff, you deserve it. I'm just super surprised that this group was able to pull it off without you knowing. Cudo's go out to all involved, lots of hard work and dedication. What a great bunch of people.

Let me know when you have her in Havelock so I can get a look at her.

Congrats again.