IGNORED

The Saddest Day of My Life

Wrongway

I thank you all my friends on Venturerider.org. I sit here totally numb right now, I have just lost the love of my life. Debbie passed away during the night. It was totally unexpected. I don't know what to do. I have family with me and that helps, but the loss is already so bad I can't imagine it getting worse. Many of you knew her and she was glad to know you as friends, a couple that deserve special mention are Cinderella, Jane (Boo's wife), Sweet Nothing and Linda Predock. Even if she didn't always keep in touch, she had a special place in her heart for you. I'm sure there are others but I'm kind of spacey right now. I may not respond here but know that I will be harvesting the love and care that you send our way in this time of sadness. Thanks for being here for her and me.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allan,

I don't know what to say!! I am soo sorry! She will be missed by all that knew her! She was a wonderful person!

If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know! Let us know of the arrangements, when and where please! Our thaughts and prayers are with you, and your family!

If you need anything please call me 810-531-4243. Even if it's just to talk to someone!

This leaves me absolutely speechless. I truly enjoyed the time that I was able to spend with both of you at Vogel last year. She was truly a special lady. Please know that you and the rest of the family are in our prayers. If there is anything...ANYTHING that we can do for you ... please let us know. My telephone number is in the members list. Call if you need anything.

If you read this, please let us know the arrangements...time...place...etc.

Don

Guest VentureCruiser

Allan, very sorry for your loss. Spend lots of time with family and friends, you need them at this time. Our prays and thoughts are with you.

Dale

Guest eric the red

Allan,

I never met you or your wife, but you do have my deepest sympathies... I am getting married in 2 months, and could not imagine the pain of losing her. I hope your family can comfort you in this very trying time.

Allan,

No words will help at this time, but I am in such shock and so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend. It is not an easy road ahead, but keep your faith and God will see you thru it. Keep your family close as they will be your crutch and your strength in the months ahead. I am so sorry that you are going thru this. My heart aches for you. You feel free to call me at anytime. There will be times you need to talk and I will be glad to listen. My number is on your pm. If I do not answer, I will return your call as soon as I get your message. I would like to be a part of your crutch as all of you were mine at my time of loss. It meant so much. I am so glad that I got to meet Debbie at the ride ins. She was so precious and I appreciate the way y'all tucked me under your wing, as I needed someone to lean on. Seriously Allan, give me a call anytime, day or night. I will be there for you. Please let all of us know the arrangements.

Thanks for letting me know and may God comfort you to the best of his ability.

Take care my friend,

Mike

Pegstr

Guest SofaPilot

Allan,

As others here have said...Keep your faith close to your heart. You will need it to try to make sense of this tragic event. We will keep you and Debbie in our prayers.

Death hides -

But it cannot divide,

Thou art but on

Christ's other side.

Thou with Christ

And Christ with me

And so together

Still are we.

Guest CJVenture

Allanh,

I have never met you or your dear wife, but at a time like this it really doesn't matter, does it? The important thing is that you know we are brothers, and as your brother my prayers are with you.

I almost lost my wife to cancer ten years ago, so I think I have some sense of how you feel: sort of surreal, like this can't be happening! Thank God my wife survived, but not without giving me a real sense of empathy for people who lose the thing(person) they cherish most.

Please, just know our prayers are with you, and know also that God loves you more than you will ever know.

Charlie

Somewhere there is a life eternal,

somewhere there is a home above.

There is no night without a dawning,

beyond this death is God and LOVE.

this was a poem by helen steiner rice that was sent to my dad

after my mom passed away years ago...

The last line brought some comfort to us.

I hope it does for you.

Allen

Beth and I are just stunned. I am so sorry to hear this. We cherish the visit with all of you in St. Charles and you and Debbie now hold a special place in our hearts. We so enjoyed meeting you and just can't believe this has happend. Everyone says this is family and it's so true that we feel like we have lost a dear member. Our hearts and prayers go out for you and just wish there was something that we could do. We don't always know the why's but there is Someone who does and He alone can give you comfort. I just can't imagine beeing in your place, but know you have freinds who are thinking about you, so just stay strong.

Kenny and Beth