IGNORED

OK Folks...time for your input

Freebird

I appreciate you folks giving me a bit of breathing room to get things working again. Now I'm at that point where I need for you to let me know if I've missed anything.

Classifieds should be working now.

Thumbnails of images in posts are back.

I'm probably missing something but if you see anything, please let me know.

Don

I appreciate you folks giving me a bit of breathing room to get things working again. Now I'm at that point where I need for you to let me know if I've missed anything.

Classifieds should be working now.

Thumbnails of images in posts are back.

I'm probably missing something but if you see anything, please let me know.

Don

I THINK YOU ARE MISSING SOME SLEEP !

Don, I think that everyone on here knows that you have worked on this site for years. Adding this, changing that, deleting the other. Take your time buddy, you'll get it back like it was in due time. Get you some rest and work on it a little at a time and it'll be as good if not better than it was.

Thanks for all you do

Bill

OK folks...I really am going to get some sleep now and probably won't check the site again until tomorrow morning. I do appreciate the kind remarks and all your support but I also REALLY want to know of any problems that you see, any issues at all. I have a 30 day refund period on this server and as much trouble as it would be to move the site again, I would certainly rather do that than to have problems. So far, I'm very pleased with them and the support has been the best I've ever had from a hosting company. Also, if we find a problem there is a good chance that it is my problem and not theirs but I need to know about them before I can find the causes.

ok, I don't know if everyone else has this but when I look at my screen, it looks all fuzzy.....it wasn't there before.......................oh..............wait a second....................nevermind............I cleaned my screen off and it went away................(heehee):doh:

Don't know if it's anything, just got back from east of Cleveland, when I logged in the first time, the home page opened but I noticed I wasn't logged in. Had to do it again. I will try it later on, Squeeze says I only have 5 minutes at a time allowed to be on here till my bike is done. I've already used 2-1/2 of that checkin' this new space out!!!!!

Thanks Don,

Dan

Don, it looks great. Glad to hear you moved on to a new ISP/Host.

As the kids would say..."This site Rocks!" whatever that means--I always assume that's a good thing.

Now, please take that deserved break.

:beer:

Cheers!

Under "User CP" I have a Portal user CP which doesn't seem to do anything

If you click on it, doesn't it open "Subscribed Articles" in the right frame? That is what it should do but you are correct in that it is worthless at this time. The "Portal" is basically our home page. It has a lot of capabilities that I'm not using at this time. There are many modules that I could use for say...product reviews and etc. that could be subscribed to...such as a newsletter.