IGNORED

Let the political fun begin...

Skid

Looks good I guess. New idea for me: business cards, I think it might even work!!

Ideas:

Could use a picture of yourself

Only 20 stars?

Some info on the back perhaps.

Phone number or website\email?

Don't want to get things cluttered, it looks clean and easy, but if somebody wants more info they need to be able to access it right away nowadays, 5 minutes later they have forgotten about the issue and it won't be until later, maybe much later or too much later that they remember to dig into it.

Good luck!

Do you have a campaign slogan, like "Make Gassaway Great Again" or "Stronger Together" to put on the card? :big-grin-emoticon:

Just wondering, Do you need a Wall? :rotf::rotfl::rotfl::rotf:

Seriously, Good luck on your quest. I Googled it, seems to be a smaller community. Hope you are elected and keep / change for what the greater of the whole in the area want.

Gassaway is a small town of approx 1000 - 1100 people. Everyone knows me and how to find me but most doesn’t know when the elections are. Usually less than 100 people votes. I just need to let them know I am running and when the election is. I should be able to pull this off easily.

I might add on the back "Elections matter your vote matters" or whatever adds up to the meaning.

Good luck dude!

I was in a town of 8 many years back in Quebec. What would you think the chances are that I would bump into one of them in Vancouver? Slim but it happened.

Hope no photos from this site show up in your competitions mailbox. Good luck in the election.

Hearing that brother!! I would say if ol Skidder tucks his blonde pony tails under his hat before he gets his :photographing: tooken for the card,,, then he holds a higher than average chance at pulling this off!!

ALL THE BEST ON THE ELECTION SKID!!! HOPE YOU GET IT!!:thumbsup:

We're thinking the number of Locals who've received Tickets from Skid wouldn't be a real big Problem, BUT...

...if he DOESN'T win, all those disgruntled Voters might want to be keeping a very careful eyeball on their Speedos DOWN THE ROAD!~

Best of Luck. Good on ya for stepping up, Skid!

Rgds, WRIDR

• 2 months later...