IGNORED

Ontario Fall Colour Ride

Marcarl

I'm thinking, just thinking mind you, to go for a color ride on Saturday October 13th 2018. It all depends on the weather and maybe some other things, but it's in my thought plans. The timing I think should be good with Thanksgiving out of the way nice and early this year.

The route would be or may be or possibly could be from Brantford to Collingwood and back again. I'm thinking breakfast somewhere around Guelph, Orangeville and lunch in the Collingwood area. I also think that it might be a good time to get lost at times, just to see what the country view can offer. I'm thinking to leave home about 7 or 8 am and be back before bedtime, should be full day.

I don't mind having more scooters coming along, if even for part of the ride. Once it's decided as to the route the timing can be worked out more accurately.

Wanta go? Let me know!

Hi Carl

I'd be interested. I'd ride West and meet you or a group as you're coming North someplace on route. :biker:

The leafs or is it leaves??!! anyways the green things all over our walnut tree, out front of the house, are already starting to turn yellow. Seems a little early?!

Hi Carl

I'd be interested. I'd ride West and meet you or a group as you're coming North someplace on route. :biker:

The leafs or is it leaves??!! anyways the green things all over our walnut tree, out front of the house, are already starting to turn yellow. Seems a little early?!

Yep, it all depends on the seasons, timing and heat of spring, how the summer developed, timing of the first frost, amount of rainfall,,, it's hard to pinpoint it at this time yet, hence a flexible date.

Am interested too...you buying lunch, Carl?....oh, never mind....just realised your name is Carl NOrg.

:beer:

You are so right!! You missed out though, last night I had a weak moment and Saddlebum had to suffer with the results,,,, next time maybe, if there is a next time, but then when was the last time a volcano froze over. :think:

• 2 weeks later...

Would definitely like to join you and others that can make it for this ride Carl. However, we will be out of the country from Oct 5 to 21. Will check to see if, by chance, you do the ride when we can make it. If not, have a great ride.

• 3 weeks later...

The answer to your question will depend on the forecast of the weather a little closer to the date. So far it's been off once and then back on again. Looks like there is a good possibility of either rain or sunshine, could be nice and warm or it could be horribly cold. Guess it's a waiting game. Will probably wait until at least Thursday to finalize.

The answer to your question will depend on the forecast of the weather a little closer to the date. So far it's been off once and then back on again. Looks like there is a good possibility of either rain or sunshine, could be nice and warm or it could be horribly cold. Guess it's a waiting game. Will probably wait until at least Thursday to finalize.
Any further thoughts :scratchchin:

Nope!!! dun thinking altogether.

When I was young and in my prime

I would have done this for just a good time

But now that I'm getting older and smarter

I would say that this is a non-starter.

I once knew a Canuckian Poet,

who made words rhyme and he didn't know it.

His name it was popular both far and wide,

all due to the rhyme that he couldn't hide.

Then came the day when geezerdom set in,

and most of his memory departed from him.

He and his friends searched for his lost mind,

but their search's all ended with his thinker behind.

They carefully seached over here and over there,

they even looked deeply into his stare.

A sadness it fell upon every face,

when each of those searching thought twas the end of his race.

Then suddenly, with a huge bearded smile,

the Canuckian spoke, and he spoke for a mile!!

He discovered that though his thinker had gone,

his rhymer thingy inside, could still sang it's Canuckian song!! :Im not listening to EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by cowpuc
EH, I am a geezer too,,, I FORGOT the eh,, eh!!

The real reason for this comes from south of the border, they got their timing all mixed up. They sent us awesome riding weather for 3 days and then when it was time, they shut the heater off. Well I guess that makes it easier for Flyinfool and his whitewasher.