IGNORED

Tell me what you see...

s.tyler58

I see a MC sitting on the side of the road with no rider in sight, a hill or rise in the land covered mostly in trees, a white birch towards the foregound and a dead looking bush. The side of the road has a curb and the shoulder looks paved, there seems to be another lane for traffic just beyond the lane the MC is parked beside, but the most interesting are the tracks on the pavement going across the foreground lane of pavement. Also interesting is that there seems to be no sign of any activity in the grass shoulder from the vehicle that might have made those tracks, unless it's been a while since those tracks were made.

Does the sign on the trunk have anything to do with this riddle?
I'm not sure what the previous owner covered up there. I mean I glanced at that photo and saw a dark image standing with a hand on my handlebar and behind the bike from where I was standing at first glance. I'm really surprised you guys don't see it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I mean I glanced at that photo and saw a dark image standing with a hand on my handlebar and behind the bike from where I was standing at first glance. I'm really surprised you guys don't see it

Ooooooooooooooooo, I see it now. Must be your guardian angle catching his breath.

I like the volume of the HD pipe but after about four thousand miles I'm not sure I love the tone... Sometimes, well, a lot of the time, when I'm gettin on it, it sounds like the blat of a trumpet. It's very tolerable above 65 MPH. My guys did a great job creating the mid pipes and adding a drop down hanger bar from the saddle bag Bar at the rear. So I could probably put any tailpipe on that I want.

Yep! saw it straight away. It does look like a shadowy figure but is nothing more than the darker bush behind the bike. Typical photo composition "error" you know, like those photos of folks with trees growing out of their heads & such!

As long as it didn't ride off on your bike your OK. LOL

• 4 months later...

--

Must be a slow day for me to be checking old threads.

Anyway, first photo has shady patch in trees. Also lighter tracks in road are from a vehicle that had right side tires on lighter gravel, then made a u-turn.

Two photos show the bike with the cup holder just behind the windshield--not Bigfoot.

--

I think you all have missed it. That is really a little green man from Mars and is dressed in all black and is getting ready to steal the bike and ride away into the sunset! He's headed to New Mexico to meet his friends out in the desert. :rotf:

And, no, I haven't been smoking anything but might admit to a little "Apple Pie" while watching football today. :beer:

Jim

:doh: