IGNORED

MD pics

ragtop69gs

Thanks for the pics. Thinking of you guys......I'd REALLY like to be there with ya, but I just can't get away right now.

I guarnadamntee I'll be there next year.:crying::crying:

Have fun, will see ya next year.

Gotta take care of family first.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

GORGEOUS PICS and AWESOME GROUP of lop eared MD riding varmints your shootin at there Raggy!! THANK YOU for posting these up.. FYI,, just got in from my daughters - our grandson that I am sure Vaz told you guys about when he called to let everyone know we would not be making it is doing much better - NO return to surgery = THANK YOU for all the thoughts and Prayers Up from the group down there (wish we could of made it but ABSOLUTELY family first here too!!:thumbsup:

Obviously Vaz decided to head for home instead of completing the trip to MD. I heard he may have made a stop over in Wisconsin to see if he could hammer out an agreement for next years snow amounts with the Wisconsin White Washer before heading on his way home - hopefully he will jump on here and tell all of us how his journey home went... b

Missed cha ya bunch of varmints BUT,, as always,,, will try again in the future!!

Puc

If I was there I'd be asking why my 83 doesn't always want to shift from 1st to 2nd orb3rd or anything other than coasting back down and then I can JAM/SLAM IT BACK to first then goes through gears just fine? Maybe one out of seven starts from a stop.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Could you meet me tomorrow? I'm going through Omaha and may be able to see what's up with it

Dang! Working from 8-8 today. I will be at Village Pointe Toyota at 181st and West Dodge. That's the interstate coming in from Fremont so I'm right on Northwest edge of town. Let me know when and you can just stop by there and we can at least meet each other talk about it. I'll p.m. you my phone number

Could you meet me tomorrow? I'm going through Omaha and may be able to see what's up with it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Wish I could have made it. Having my own maintenance day with my boy.

Know that feeling brother, was on my way to MD, left the house packed and ready and Aaaaaa %%%% no brakes. Turn around and like you played Solitary MD in my own garage and worse yet none of those Flyinfool rum balls to ease the pain.