IGNORED

MD pics

ragtop69gs

If I was there I'd be asking why my 83 doesn't always want to shift from 1st to 2nd orb3rd or anything other than coasting back down and then I can JAM/SLAM IT BACK to first then goes through gears just fine? Maybe one out of seven starts from a stop.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice pics Jay - Keep em comi'n - Since I can't be there at least I can sit at home look at the pics and :crying: over the fact that I couldn't be there.

Had all my gear packed ready to go - new hides (E4's on front and rear rims) - [bTW Dunlop now makes An E4 for the front as well as the rear for 1st gens] - redid the front forks actually stole em from another bike and added progressive springs to em, also stolen, but from my old forks which Carl and I discovered were badly mutilated by who ever worked on them prior to when I got the bike, when we attempted to reseal them.

Oh yeah did I mention Carl spent the whole day helping me try to get the bike back on the road in time so I could make it to MD.

Any way as I was saying - got the bike together - packed up my gear - took the bike for a quick scoot around the block to make sure all was well, only to discover my 1st Gen is now equipped with ABS BRAKES and I do mean ANTI-LOCK , Yup no brakes or at least very little. Hand brake was real spongy and the rear wasn't feeling overly hard either, I have a suspicion that when the bike flipped off the table, I may have got air in the lines at least the front ones at anyway, since Carl did bleed the rear as we switch the caliper with one from the other bike. the other possibility is that because we swapped out the pads with another used set and since my rotors are a bit on the rough side that the pads may need to be seated in, May just get new Pads.

Any way despite my being :Laugh: with envy I hope you all have a great time, ride safe, No make that extra safe, and hopefully I will see most of you at some point through the summer. And keep the pics coming :crying:

I really wanted to be there this year but I lost a sister in law and stayed home to support my brother. Next year for sure.

Hope you all are having fun. wish I could be there.

God bless and have a great time.

Bubber

Nice pics Jay - Keep em comi'n - Since I can't be there at least I can sit at home look at the pics and :crying: over the fact that I couldn't be there.

Had all my gear packed ready to go - new hides (E4's on front and rear rims) - [bTW Dunlop now makes An E4 for the front as well as the rear for 1st gens] - redid the front forks actually stole em from another bike and added progressive springs to em, also stolen, but from my old forks which Carl and I discovered were badly mutilated by who ever worked on them prior to when I got the bike, when we attempted to reseal them.

Oh yeah did I mention Carl spent the whole day helping me try to get the bike back on the road in time so I could make it to MD.

Any way as I was saying - got the bike together - packed up my gear - took the bike for a quick scoot around the block to make sure all was well, only to discover my 1st Gen is now equipped with ABS BRAKES and I do mean ANTI-LOCK , Yup no brakes or at least very little. Hand brake was real spongy and the rear wasn't feeling overly hard either, I have a suspicion that when the bike flipped off the table, I may have got air in the lines at least the front ones at anyway, since Carl did bleed the rear as we switch the caliper with one from the other bike. the other possibility is that because we swapped out the pads with another used set and since my rotors are a bit on the rough side that the pads may need to be seated in, May just get new Pads.

Any way despite my being [emoji23] with envy I hope you all have a great time, ride safe, No make that extra safe, and hopefully I will see most of you at some point through the summer. And keep the pics coming :crying:

Better to be home and safe than risk riding a bike that won't stop.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I do not know if it is even legal to be in possession of my world famous balls up nort O de border.
No different up here than anywhere else. Its all legal till you get caught. Then when you do get caught you got a million and one excuses as to why

(A) you should get off the hook. bawling.gif

(B) Its not my fault i'm just an innocent victim of an unfair system or circumstance beyond my control crying.gif

© well C I can't use because I am a white male without an out of control protest group

to declare my innocence or that Ive been singled out due to my Race Creed or Color. :parrots:

But like the song say's 2 out-A 3 aint bad, ....:smile5:

Soooooo We probably need a rum-ball Rep here north of the border.....:hurts:...... Just Say'n .........:thumbsup2:

Edited by saddlebum