IGNORED

You know what bugs me?

ragtop69gs

Stink Bug pick them up by the testacles oops I meant tenacles and throw them outside. 10yrs ago we didnt have any, now they are everywhere!!! They dont do any damage and they dont move too fast so they are easy to catch. Just a nuisance.

Craig

I think its a Pine Beatle or "stink bug" as mentioned Raggy.. Had our share of fun with them thru the years too.. Had one land on my forehead one time while trying to catch a snooze - smacked it thinking SPIDER - wrong!!!

I have found that if you gently pick em up in your hand with the tenderness of handlingly a butterfly and toss em outside you can save a lot stinky!! Sniff your hand when you do and you will smell light piney odor when you do!!

I don't know about you all but I have had my fill of bug's spiders and mice this year!!! Everyone around here keep talking about how bad the mice have been this year.... Determined buggers too. The stink bug thing I could handle lol. I tell you another fun one is trying to find that loan cricket in your house... specially when they start chirping at 3 in the morning..

Found em with a Google search, yep its a stink bug! Think I'll collect them and when I get enough I'll put them in that pesky neighbors car 😂

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:,,,,, ya oughta check n see if your naught neighbor has a bigger problem than you do with em Raggy,,, maybe he thought of that before you did :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

:detective:,, take balloon, stretch it over your fingers, grab a bunch and fold the balloon over em, tie it off. Make a bunch of em, we will tie the balloons in a tree up in Baldwin after a Hot Dog outing and have a shoot out - first stink wins!!:happy34:

Use to be done dynamite but stink bugs are more plentiful these days!! :rasberry:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:,,,,, ya oughta check n see if your naught neighbor has a bigger problem than you do with em Raggy,,, maybe he thought of that before you did :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

:detective:,, take balloon, stretch it over your fingers, grab a bunch and fold the balloon over em, tie it off. Make a bunch of em, we will tie the balloons in a tree up in Baldwin after a Hot Dog outing and have a shoot out - first stink wins!!:happy34:

Use to be done dynamite but stink bugs are more plentiful these days!! :rasberry:

Naw,,,they ain't that bright! He was kinda pissed though when he found the pike I left him under his truck seat a few summers ago! :crackup:

Hey one summer I was dating this girl up in Hannibal and we bought Hand lotion and a box of condoms went out to the lake and tossed them in everyones boat seats!!:Avatars_Gee_George: Hung around till the next morning out of site and watching the ol' lady pick them up with the tip of the fishing pole was priceless.:rotfl: Not trying to give anyone ideas but it was hilarious.:fishin:

Hey one summer I was dating this girl up in Hannibal and we bought Hand lotion and a box of condoms went out to the lake and tossed them in everyones boat seats!!:Avatars_Gee_George: Hung around till the next morning out of site and watching the ol' lady pick them up with the tip of the fishing pole was priceless.:rotfl: Not trying to give anyone ideas but it was hilarious.:fishin:

Good one Snype,, back in 73 I was working as a Machinist in a shop spinning a turret lathe on 3rd shift. Buddy n I got yacking about the energy potential of Oxy/Ace when mixed just right - he would not believe me. Lunch break - took a condom, set the torch up with purdy little cone at tip, tapped it out with a pop n slid the condom over the escaping gas. Filled er up to a good full 5 foot in length n tied er off, grabbed a roll of masking tape n headed outside. Taped the condom on the concrete side of the building and left a tail of masking tape under it - lit the tail and went indoors - got almost to the lunch tables before windows started shaking from the concussion.. Buddy was :scared:.... Pretty much believed any thing I told em after that one!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Sorry rag somehow we have went from bugs to putting things in condoms lmfao!!

Living life one curve after the other. Vroom scooting, thru the countryside.

Don't be sorry! We need a good wintertime diversion so we don't dwell on the lack of ride time. [emoji106]

I wasn't really sorry but its plumb hilariousness where conversations get so diverted off topic lol

Living life one curve after the other. Vroom scooting, thru the countryside.

I don't mind, it doesn't BUG me at all what the topic turns to. Lol