IGNORED

I love winter, but this is a little much....

bj66

Hey Flyinfool If I try to close that frozen back door of mine think maybe you could tune down that snow machine of yours a bit. Christmas eve day I am driving to Highland Ill, (which some may know is about 40 minutes outside of St Louis). I'll be crossing the Blue water Bridge at Sarnia/Port Huron, and then I-69 through Fort Wayne to Indianapolis then I-70 to US-40 into Highland. It will be the 1st time my wife gets to spend Christmas in her home town with her family in 24 years.

Bum, Fool's Wisconsin White Washer is stuck in it's factory default setting's which, in it's original form, primary target is the south west shoreline of Michigan - +14 inches of powder and still counting. You folks should have a good path following that route but bring warm clothes just in case Milwaukee gets hit by an electrical spike that alternates the programming. Bottom line brother = HAVE A SAFE, FUN TIME DOWN THERE CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS!!!

@bj66,,,,, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:cold:!!!!

Bum, Fool's Wisconsin White Washer is stuck in it's factory default setting's which, in it's original form, primary target is the south west shoreline of Michigan - +14 inches of powder and still counting. You folks should have a good path following that route but bring warm clothes just in case Milwaukee gets hit by an electrical spike that alternates the programming. Bottom line brother = HAVE A SAFE, FUN TIME DOWN THERE CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS!!!

bj66,,,,, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:cold:!!!!

Hey Puc, you left out a couple of R's

Hey Flyinfool If I try to close that frozen back door of mine think maybe you could tune down that snow machine of yours a bit. Christmas eve day I am driving to Highland Ill, (which some may know is about 40 minutes outside of St Louis). I'll be crossing the Blue water Bridge at Sarnia/Port Huron, and then I-69 through Fort Wayne to Indianapolis then I-70 to US-40 into Highland. It will be the 1st time my wife gets to spend Christmas in her home town with her family in 24 years.

It looks like you got those rusty old hinges to close. Might be a bit wet but at least you will not be driving across 3 states and 2 countries in a blizzard.

They upped the forecast to 68°. I love doing Christmas in the convertible with the top down wearing our Santa hats. Have fun FOOL with your snow blower.

Our 40 has also now been upped to 48 and we will still have a white Christmas. I will be out in a t shirt and will be comfortable.

See, I knew that you could not come up with anything to compete with a white Christmas. You loose, I'm staying here where it is much nicer.

I defy you to find a post where I ever complained about snow, You will find many where I have stated that I'll take a blizzard over hot any day. I have seen nearly everyone down south complain about the heat.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one because this is one discussion that you can not possibly win.

Neighbors vehicle temp showed -40 this morning. I could stay warm enough fishing in my shack. Won't go out like this though. Truck might not want to start when I'm done.

Glad I don't have livestock to take care of. I can just stay in the house and wait it out.

Heading into town for church. Not looking forward to 20 mile drive....

Hahahahaha

It looks like you got those rusty old hinges to close. Might be a bit wet but at least you will not be driving across 3 states and 2 countries in a blizzard.

Our 40 has also now been upped to 48 and we will still have a white Christmas. I will be out in a t shirt and will be comfortable.

See, I knew that you could not come up with anything to compete with a white Christmas. You loose, I'm staying here where it is much nicer.

I defy you to find a post where I ever complained about snow, You will find many where I have stated that I'll take a blizzard over hot any day. I have seen nearly everyone down south complain about the heat.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one because this is one discussio

n that you can not possibly win.

Hahahahaha

Here is a picture of me sitting in my 58° hunting stand laughing at your last post. :-) :-) :-)

IMG_20161222_093902.jpg

Edited by Dragonslayer

If you don't like the weather here just wait it will change. Take today for example, one week after -59 windchill, today we have rain and even thunder. Over an inch of rain and it's causing big problems. Flooding in town, I imagine storm drains are froze up and not working. I was told someone even had a canoe out paddling down a street. Temps are dropping and roads and power lines are icing up. 40 mph winds and iced up lines are not good. I still have power but many homes do not. Still managed to make it to inlaws for Xmas dinner but didn't stay as long as normal. Hopefully we make it through the night with power. Calling for another 1/2 inch of rain tomorrow as well. On the bright side all this rain would've been a lot of snow to push.....