IGNORED

Foieled again.................

Flyinfool

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some one must have messed with the nozzles, I wonder if someone might have shot themselves in the foot.

Well it will be while before I can get out there to do a new calibration procedure.

I had 2 separate incisions. The one that had not been bothering me at all has suddenly woke up and is now trying to make up for lost time.

All I can say is OUCH!!!!!

One man's loss is another man's gain - IMHO, who ever tiddled with the White Washer got er just about perfect = cold :cold: here but just a slight dusting of Fool's White Gold :snow:!! No need to hurry anything Jeff,, just sit in the house - get a real good full recovery on your Hernia surgery and let the flakes fall where they will:stirthepot:.

OK, I confess, we finally got snow for the first time in 3-4 years. Go ahead and laugh but before you do consider this. Being retired ( my wife pronounces it " retard") I have no place to go and nothing to do. Sitting in the recliner looking out at the snow falling silently on the trees and lake. got a fire in the stove, a good book, a warm brandy and BB King singing "Sittin' on top of the world". That is snow...Saltspring style.

Sure is getting Cold!! Little white stuff but not much!! If it hadn't been so dark in there.....:Avatars_Gee_George::innocent-emoticon:

It is always so very dangerous to have amateurs playing with highly technical toys.

Now that you messed with things, poor ol cowpuc is getting buried, and I am not yet up to going out to fix things.

I knew it,, I JUST KNEW IT!!! How did I know it? A foot of fresh snow told me so!! :big-grin-emoticon: Reminds me of the first time Fool fired up the White Washer so I am guessing that somehow the Programmable Controller somehow got bumped, rebooted and defaulted to its Flyingfool Factory settings (aimed right at west Michigan).. Dag nabbit Jeff - ya gotta get some lighting in that shed - not all of us have that lop eared varmint :Bunny2: night vision like yours so we can see what we are doing in the dark - let alone the snow blindness happens when that infernal snoper charger cycles (VR is a cycle site = had to get that in there somewhere to stay out of trouble) on!!!!! :hurts:

Well I am guess fool is still on the mend, went outside to ice around 4:30 or so, ran to Walmart came back out and there was snow on the ground with ice underneath it!!! My daughter sure is Happy!! So far there is about 1/2 an inch on the ground and it is still coming down supposed to stop a little before midnight. I have never seen this before I was coming back home and watched my windshield crack don't know if there was tiny spec i never seen before but all the way across my windshield like a bird we would draw with the wings curled upward. Missouri has been getting hit since last night with this sleet/snow mix and sleet then snow. Most people around here are driving sensibly but I know on 44 they seem to think you keep driving 60-70 mile an hour in there semi's and 4 wheel drives made for a nice parking lot on I-70 and I-44.:snow2: but I am happy for the snow.

Went out to check the bike about a half hour before leaving for work today. Some runoff had drizzled down the driveway and collected around the rear wheel and spread to the front wheel. Thought I should move it ahead to clear concrete. Flipped the side stand up but did not have enough traction to duck walk out of the little puddle of ice around the rear wheel. Didn't have enough traction on my right foot to shift into gear or get my left foot up enough to get the side stand down again.

I was stuck, sat there for 5 minutes wondering "What the Hell?".

Finally in desperation started to kick at the ice with the heel of my boot. Fortunately the ice was soft enough to break up and get to the concrete which gave me enough traction to shift into gear and move ahead to clear driveway.

Proof positive of the axiom "Put mind in gear before engaging transmission." :amen: :biker:

Yes I am still on the mend. My machines are out there just spinning out of control. It will be quite a while yet before i can lift much more than a dinner plate. Just went to doc for post op checkup, he said it was looking good but will take quite a while to get back to "normal?".

I will be attempting to go into work tomorrow but I doubt if I will last more than a couple of hours before I have to head back home. They are happy with any time they can get out of me. I think I will be part time at least all of this week.

There is only about 14 inches on the ground around here. The younguns will be over soon to do the shoveling while I sit in the window and watch.

There is only about 14 inches on the ground around here. The younguns will be over soon to do the shoveling while I sit in the window and watch.

Wonder how they would react if they found out your machine is to blame for the mess? A dinner plate well hopefully you don't have the stoneware ones they weigh like 5 lbs it seems. Glad to hear your on the mend either way tho. Get better soon but don't over do it.

Wonder how they would react if they found out your machine is to blame for the mess? A dinner plate well hopefully you don't have the stoneware ones they weigh like 5 lbs it seems. Glad to hear your on the mend either way tho. Get better soon but don't over do it.

I am blaming all this mess on @Yammer Dan He seems to have admitted that he sneaked up here and messed with things, just ask @cowpuc what he did.

I am sneaky, I am using paper plates for dinner, that way I can get more food without breaking my weight lifting restrictions.:fatsmiley:

I am blaming all this mess on Yammer Dan He seems to have admitted that he sneaked up here and messed with things, just ask cowpuc what he did.

I am sneaky, I am using paper plates for dinner, that way I can get more food without breaking my weight lifting restrictions.:fatsmiley:

It was an honest oppps by my brother DanL',, the White Washer's programming got bounced back to factory default and is currently stuck in that mode. Could of happened to anyone working in the dark cause he didnt know where the light switch was.. Personally,, I am just thankful that the bucket of "high temp snow mix" that Fool has been working on didnt get knocked over in the process - not sure if my Hot Dog staff would even show up if the ground was white:scared::missingtooth:

something tells me that ol cowpuc loves his hot dogs!!! Hell I have roasted Hot Dogs and Marshmallows in the snow, But I have made a mental note to myself never to wear sweats while doing so because more then just hot dogs got roasted that day!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Oh yeahhh,,,, this world would be a lot better place and a ton more fun if there were just more 1/4 pound, all Beef Hot Dogs available!! HOT DOGS FOR EVERYONE SNYPE!!:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

We just got slammed with that wave of cold air that @saddlebum promised. But at least we were able to crack the zero°F mark even though the wind chill is still around -20°F. Might have to go out and see if I can get all of the machinery calibrated after @Yammer Dan messed with stuff, at least enough so that it is not all landing on poor ol @cowpuc. But then where to send it............:scratchchin::scratchchin::scratchchin:

Well I made another trip to doc to get looked at, he said it is healing well and has raised my weight restriction to 50 lbs. But there is still a LOT of swelling that he did not like so I go back for another look see in 2 weeks. He said that the swelling is due to fluid buildup and if it is not going down in 2 weeks then he will have to harpoon me with a LONG needle to drain off the juice. That just don't sound like fun. The good news for some is that I can at least start to wear pants again, at least for a little while...........:moon: