IGNORED

Foieled again.................

Flyinfool

We just got slammed with that wave of cold air that saddlebum promised. But at least we were able to crack the zero°F mark even though the wind chill is still around -20°F. Might have to go out and see if I can get all of the machinery calibrated after Yammer Dan messed with stuff, at least enough so that it is not all landing on poor ol cowpuc. But then where to send it............:scratchchin::scratchchin::scratchchin:

Well I made another trip to doc to get looked at, he said it is healing well and has raised my weight restriction to 50 lbs. But there is still a LOT of swelling that he did not like so I go back for another look see in 2 weeks. He said that the swelling is due to fluid buildup and if it is not going down in 2 weeks then he will have to harpoon me with a LONG needle to drain off the juice. That just don't sound like fun. The good news for some is that I can at least start to wear pants again, at least for a little while...........:moon:

Got er adjusted just about right there brother!!! Only a dusting of 5 inches or so here on its way to share with all your friends and those :stickpoke:down south who been begging for it = GREAT JOB JEFF!!:beer:

Needle draining off juice:(,, your right,, that sounds like NO FUN!! Prayers Up that you wont have to go that route!! Also glad you can finally put chur pants back on :moon:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU COWPUC FOR ALL THE FUN & A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU & ALL VENTURE RIDERS :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::You_Rock_Emoticon::sign Rock On: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::080402gudl_prv::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Dont know how but I missed this one = sorry Drews but RIGHT BACK AT CHA ON THE GREAT TIMES!!!! Looking forward to the ones coming our way in '17 brother!!!!

No problem, when I find missing stuff I just make it newer and better and add more power.....................

I'll take the snow, but that other crap I can do without. People around here seem to think they have four wheel drive and can still do the speed limits. I was in a Ford Explorer in 2001 the girl behind the wheel was doing 60 on I-44 which was a sheet of Ice!! We all told her she needed to slow down. She told us it would be ok she was in four wheel drive. Not even 5 minutes later we were getting pucked around by a Freightliner. My seat belt did not hold me in place, when we settled two more Trucks were coming straight at us. I got out and made the girl move because she was totally out of it so I could get the truck off the road. I have no clue how I went to look for help. The next day I woke up feeling like I got in a fight with a Mack truck!:Avatars_Gee_George: So fool hopefully you get it all tweaked out by this weekend, So far they are still calling for a mix of everything this weekend:crying:

HEY!

I gots a big 4X4 truck............................... :buttkick: :snow2:

The only time I ever been in the ditch (not counting ditch runs on purpose) was when a semi crossed over the center line to pass a slower car and the ditch looked a lot softer than the front of that semi.

Meaning of 4WD. Getting stuck where no one can help you. :doh: Shut down that snow maker ..............Please.:bowdown: 2 feet is enough.:snow: I had a hernia repaired many years ago. The worst pain was laughing, that really sucked. :shock3: Hope your on the mend.

I agree, Alan, maybe Saddlebum needs to leave the door open for a while longer until that darn Lake Erie freezes over, shutting off the Lake effect machine...

Bum did that to Lake Michigan a couple years ago Bongo,, I remember it vividly cause I was hoping for the same thing - only problem was, the slick ice topping on top of the lake gave Fool the chance to readjust his the angle of the output nozzles on the Wisconsin White Washer = was able to aim them directly at his buddies house (me) on the other side of the pond, kicked on his newly built SnoperCharger and WOOFF - direct hit closed us in with 10' of powder!!! Never under estimate the ingenuity that can come forth with those two varmints when they put their devious minds to work together :missingtooth::big-grin-emoticon:

:scratchchin:,,, another really strange thing happened during that time... Tip n I took a putt (in the car) down by the Lake and noticed that we could actually see the lights of Milwaukee where @Flyingfool lives. This NEVER happens - at least that I ever saw. I saw those lights and told Tip = LOOK AT THAT,,, Jeff must be up to no good,, probably found a way to tweek Waukees power output to spin up the SnoperCharger a little faster.. Sure enough, by weeks end, 10 feet of pure Wisconsin White Washer white out all over our yard!!:guitarist 2:

....you guys had it rough. I only had to walk 3 miles up hill both ways to school!

I do love winter and snow, but had a very hard time in 2013 living on Newcastle Island in New Hampshire. It wasn't the cold, snow, or ice that got me, it was being cooped up for the winter!

Guess after 40 years of Arizona, i was used to going out and playing 24/7/365. I couldn't go out and work on boat, it was under six feet of snow. The scoot was in a storage unit...I would visit it and sigh.

Nope, didn't like that at all. So moved back. It's true, you can't go home again....

So.... Do enjoy your winter.... And I'll munch on hot dogs with rum ball chasers sitting on my back patio... Deciding which scoot to ride tomorrow...:stirthepot::biker::beer:

....you guys had it rough. I only had to walk 3 miles up hill both ways to school!

I do love winter and snow, but had a very hard time in 2013 living on Newcastle Island in New Hampshire. It wasn't the cold, snow, or ice that got me, it was being cooped up for the winter!

Guess after 40 years of Arizona, i was used to going out and playing 24/7/365. I couldn't go out and work on boat, it was under six feet of snow. The scoot was in a storage unit...I would visit it and sigh.

Nope, didn't like that at all. So moved back. It's true, you can't go home again....

So.... Do enjoy your winter.... And I'll munch on hot dogs with rum ball chasers sitting on my back patio... Deciding which scoot to ride tomorrow...:stirthepot::biker::beer:

:think:,,,,,,,,, :scratchchin:,,,,,:scratchchin::scratchchin::scratchchin:,,,, :lightbulb:,,,,, many years ago when I was heavily into snowmobiling (LOVED MY T-CATS = 1000cc's of pure 3 cylinder 2 stroke horsepower = 165 horse right out of the crate = make those ski's stand up and dance :missingtooth:) and could handle the cold, I made a box under the hood that I slow cooked Hot Dogs while I was ripping up the Michigan trails. Ride for an hour n instant Hot Dogs for everyone!!!

:scratchchin:,,, not sure why I wrote that David,,, maybe some kind of twisted self defense or something,,,, think Tip n I should move to Jerome - might be time to suck in that BEAUTIFUL dry heat out there!!:beer: I do LOVE the desert too!!:scorched::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I went to visit the doc again on Monday. He said all is looking good.

The swelling and fluid buildup are nearly gone so there will be NO harpooning needed. Whew........:scared:

He did give me a post dated full release for next week Wednesday to go back to my normal routine of causing trouble anywhere I can. Woo Hoo, Now where to start???????:stirthepot::rasberry::moon:

Well I went to visit the doc again on Monday. He said all is looking good.

The swelling and fluid buildup are nearly gone so there will be NO harpooning needed. Whew........:scared:

He did give me a post dated full release for next week Wednesday to go back to my normal routine of causing trouble anywhere I can. Woo Hoo, Now where to start???????:stirthepot::rasberry::moon:

SOMEWHERE ELSE!!:Avatars_Gee_George: I know nothing about missing parts!!! :backinmyday:

SOMEWHERE ELSE!!:Avatars_Gee_George: I know nothing about missing parts!!! :backinmyday:

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign Rock On: = and dont forget the promise ya made to your ol buddy on the other side of the pond Jeff = warm n sunny by this weekend!!!!!!!! DanL= keep those parts hidden bro = if we make 50 like they are talking, I may CAREFULLY pull Tweeks out for a rip around the hood!!

Jeff - SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to here this outstanding news my friend!! Was thinking of your comment in another thread about possibly getting the clean bill of health/release last Monday and was planning to jump on here and ask about it when I got home today = ya beat me to it ya lop eared varmint!!!! Anyway, sounds AWESOME brother!!! Things keep poppin the way there are = we are gonna have a huge group of healthy riders come spring = and with one of them controlling the weather,, could be the makings of the BESTEST spring riding EVER :sign woo hoo::sign Rock On:!!

Glad things are looking up for you and our prayers are being answered Flyingfool:thumbsup:

Now cowpuc you best be behavin yourself over there. Don't make me load up a batch of that 60° snow just to keep you from hurting yourself.................

ABSOLUTELY NOT NEEDED BROTHER!!! Dont even bother risking a walk out to the shed to mix the Chems - Tips got me collared and hog tied and gives me the evil eye on an hourly basis - no need to mix it up brother!!!!

PS - sooooo glad to hear of your "release"!!! Looking more n more like you n I may actually be able to pull off a little International or MD :stirthepot: this year:fingers-crossed-emo!!! Got a lot of catching up to do!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

ABSOLUTELY NOT NEEDED BROTHER!!! Dont even bother risking a walk out to the shed to mix the Chems - Tips got me collared and hog tied and gives me the evil eye on an hourly basis - no need to mix it up brother!!!!

PS - sooooo glad to hear of your "release"!!! Looking more n more like you n I may actually be able to pull off a little International or MD :stirthepot: this year:fingers-crossed-emo!!! Got a lot of catching up to do!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

I'll be keepin a close eye on you to, You know that with all of the fancy aiming optics that I have I will still catch you even if Tip just happens to blink that evil eye for just a second. Hourly may not be often enough to keep you in line. I'll have to have a talk with her.

I am trying to work out the details for making the international this year. Still planning to make it to Dons MD. Who knows who I might bring with me this year.