• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back to the site and checked on the status of the braces. Guess I didn't get an email notice of the time frame so I missed the payment date. If you had to get any extras

that didn't get paid for let me know because I would still like one if you end up with any extras.

Just got back to the site and checked on the status of the braces. Guess I didn't get an email notice of the time frame so I missed the payment date. If you had to get any extras

that didn't get paid for let me know because I would still like one if you end up with any extras.

Hi Jim, Lots of things have been going on, and we tried to let you know the haps, but you have your CP preferences checked to not receive email from any board member. This coupled with infrequent visits, and it's tough keeping you informed. I don't think there'll be anyone backing out, but if they decide that they don't want theirs, I'll let them post it in the classifieds.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I picked up the braces this morning at the PO. Shipping will take just a tad longer than originally planed as I ordered smaller priority boxes. The boxes I had planed on using turned out to be way too big. This time smaller is better.... :)

Hey Jack, what's my chance at getting bumped up towards the front of the shipping line? (:mo money::mo money::2cents: :hurts: :essen_024:) That thing would be sweet to have on

when I get her done early next week!! (Don't tell anyone about the ice cream bribe above!)

Dan

Glad to here the good news,:cool10: can't wait till it gets here. good thing i sighed up at #9 on the list,:whistling:because i am tired of the wobble. between the brace and the solid mounts i ordered that wobble will be no more. again thanks for your time doing this for us.

Ed

Thanks for all the trouble you have gone through Condor. Don't forget to let us Canadian folk know if the shipping costs are higher than what you quoted. You should not have to subsidize our hobbies...or maybe you should? :rotf:

Thanks for all the trouble you have gone through Condor. Don't forget to let us Canadian folk know if the shipping costs are higher than what you quoted. You should not have to subsidize our hobbies...or maybe you should? :rotf:

Thanks BJ. I don't think there'll be any difference, but the USPS did toss me a curve this week and raise the US Flat Rate base by a few cents. I haven't looked at the new?? Canadian shipping rates yet... Gas prices are driving me nutz....

Another quicky update. The first 3 batches of braces are in the hands of the post office. All the double orders and about half the US single orders are on their way.... Yea!! Whew!! I'll probably finish off the US orders today, and start working on the Canadian.... and German... :) .... orders this weekend. :thumbsup2:

Another quicky update. The first 3 batches of braces are in the hands of the post office. All the double orders and about half the US single orders are on their way.... Yea!! Whew!! I'll probably finish off the US orders today, and start working on the Canadian.... and German... :) .... orders this weekend. :thumbsup2:

Thanks for all your work!, we all really do appreciate it, Any specific brand of Canadian beer you want me to bring down for you in August in SLO?

Brian:cool10::cool10:

Thanks for all your work!, we all really do appreciate it, Any specific brand of Canadian beer you want me to bring down for you in August in SLO?

Hmmm?? Do they have Pacifico Light up there..... :whistling: :group cheers:

Sorry to be so dumb....what's a SLO in August?

Hey all , newbie idiot here and just two months into Venture-ism. Thought miine had the super brace already but turns out from last description I read it doesn't. Mine is about 1/2 inch thick and has hex top bolts. Since I missed the gi-normous order at the good price what would be my best option at this point to get one? Sorry Condor because I messaged you once when ordering and told you I thought mine alreaady had one but I didn't know what I was talking about.Did do the clutch upgrade already tho and wow..what a difference ! Any reply's would be appreciated!

Bob-1990 Venture Royale :cool10: