IGNORED

Next Maintenance Day in Hot Springs?

Freebird

That place has a much nicer pond, go for it!!!!:dancefool::dancefool:

Was cruising Lake Hamilton yesterday on the Waverunner and saw a house for sale on the waterfront. Boat houses, pool, everything I need to hold a nice Maintenance Day. May as well buy it and move south. May have to raise dues here though. :whistling:

http://www.meyersrealty.com/105171.shtml

Just buy it under the Venture Rider.org corporate umbrella. It's all a write off as VRO world headquarters. Also claim it as a 501-C3 , tell them it's a free retirement facility for old bikers

😉

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That's a real good one!!! I like it gave me a chuckle!! Problem tho not all of us are old Like you Ol Timers..:backinmyday:

Just buy it under the Venture Rider.org corporate umbrella. It's all a write off as VRO world headquarters. Also claim it as a 501-C3 , tell them it's a free retirement facility for old bikers

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

------Yeah what Jay says-----------I can b come the Glass cleaner' to the ELETE???????

That's a real good one!!! I like it gave me a chuckle!! Problem tho not all of us are old Like you Ol Timers..:backinmyday:

I like gettin' old... think I'll keep doin' it for a long time to come. After all... everybody does it. All you have to do is don't die for a really long time!