IGNORED

9 seconds of Fame!

Skid

Dang Skid your famous now. Were is your backup? Calhoun county is a rough redneck place.Everybody knows your face now.:whistling:

Back up? My only back up is me, myself, & I....

They trained me in the academy, One Riot - One Trooper.

I think it takes not only pride, but courage, special training skills and a very deep sincere devotion to your family and your community to do what you do for a living Skid.

I commend you my friend..! :thumbsup2:

Back up? My only back up is me, myself, & I....

They trained me in the academy, One Riot - One Trooper.

I lived in Texas for 13 years....:scratchchin: It seems like I've heard that slogan before! :rotf:

I think it takes not only pride, but courage, special training skills and a very deep sincere devotion to your family and your community to do what you do for a living Skid.

I commend you my friend..! :thumbsup2:

:sign yeah that: And I have to second what Eck said! Good Job, Dude!

Ya know, anyone can get 9 seconds of flame if they put 2 cups of green dot smokeless shotgun powder in a coffee can & ignite it with an estes rocket starter.

Oh, it's a flame about 8 to 12 feet tall. Don't try that at home.

Oh, wait a minute.. Did you say "Fame?"

Nevermind................

:225::hijacked::sign back to topic::225:

How come I get the idea that hanging out with you would be a blast. And possibly dangerous? :think::rotfl:

Ya know, anyone can get 9 seconds of flame if they put 2 cups of green dot smokeless shotgun powder in a coffee can & ignite it with an estes rocket starter.

Oh, it's a flame about 8 to 12 feet tall. Don't try that at home.

Oh, wait a minute.. Did you say "Fame?"

Nevermind................

:225::hijacked::sign back to topic::225:

You would never know what Skid does for a living unless you ask hin, great guy, down to earth and a great guy to ride with. I had the honor several times, he even had my back one nite at Vogel when I had no tail lights...............Thanks Skid for all you do...........!!!

How come I get the idea that hanging out with you would be a blast. And possibly dangerous? :think::rotfl: