IGNORED

Amazing what a good Doctor can do these days...

cowpuc

Dang, by the looks of those pictures, I think I will just leave mine do what it wants.............:rotf:

Mine is not near as bad as your was I guess. The base of mine is located at the 2nd joint of my little finger and the root from it runs all the way down to almost my wrist. I stretch my little finger almost every night and wear a split while watching TV in the evenings. During the night it becomes painful at time from stretching it and bending it backwards, but I can live with it so far.

I am so glad your finger and hand is healing so well. I sure hope if I ever have mine done it heals as well as yours is.

Best of luck to you bud.

Eck

Hey Puc,

Me thinks it was the riding your friends bike that gave you great attitude healing process (GAHP). This is known to occur when two wheels are involved and you don't get caught by the Doc (Lots of prayer helps too) , lets not leave out the all important medical assistant Tippy.

Keep going in the right direction.

Bill

Nice pics! Looking pretty good, how's it working?

Thanks for all the well wishing you bunch of lop eared varmints!! :thumbsup:

Raggy,, its working pretty Hot Dog eating well my friend! Not quite to the point of being able to get the yard ready for spring grass cutting, get all gas covered while rippen Tweeks apart to get her ready for :7_2_104[1]: or able to set up the tent yet BUT - it sure feels good to be able to open my hand brother!! Little more heal time and sticking with the stretches and I will be back to completely normal!!!:thumbsup::innocent-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Thanks for asking!!

Puc? Back to NORMAL?........:rotf: :rasberry: :stickpoke:

Don't you need to have been NORMAL at some time, in order to get back to NORMAL????????????? :rasberry: :stirthepot:

Yeaa huh,,, my Mom told me once that she remembered when I was normal - it was during a time before she went around a corner in our car and I opened the door and rolled out onto the road and EVERYONE know's that Mom's NEVER lie!! :rasberry:

Besides,, it takes one to know one and you know em all! :rasberry:

Besides,,, I heard once that 99% of all adult abnormalities come from drinking poisoned water and guess who has been drinking out of the same pond as your's truly.. :rasberry:

NAHHHHH NAHHHH DEEEEE BOO BOO:stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

Yeaa huh,,, my Mom told me once that she remembered when I was normal - it was during a time before she went around a corner in our car and I opened the door and rolled out onto the road and EVERYONE know's that Mom's NEVER lie!! :rasberry:

Besides,, it takes one to know one and you know em all! :rasberry:

Besides,,, I heard once that 99% of all adult abnormalities come from drinking poisoned water and guess who has been drinking out of the same pond as your's truly.. :rasberry:

NAHHHHH NAHHHH DEEEEE BOO BOO:stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

BUT, BUt, But, but........... I never claimed to have ever been anything even close to resembling NORMA in any manor shape or form...........:rasberry::stickpoke::moon:

I am so glad that you are healing up so well. Please keep healing in the future.

As far as "Normal" is concerned, there is no normal around here. We all move to a different beat and as long as you are happy, which I know you are, you are "Normal", in my opinion. Of course, Normally people do not consider my opinion worth much, however I still always give it for what ever it is worth. emoticon-clapping-hands-8727374.jpg

Yama Mama

The post op pics look like the aftermath of an accident involving a skillsaw.

scary stuff

Isn't that right Hummingbird?...or was it Condor who wrestled with the table saw 2-3 years ago

all this talk of normal....

you realize one man's normal is another man's looney tunes.

No comment on where Pucster fits in!!!!

Edited by Trader

Isn't that right Hummingbird?...or was it Condor who wrestled with the table saw 2-3 years ago

all this talk of normal....

you realize one man's normal is another man's looney tunes.

No comment on where Pucster fits in!!!!

Hey Vern Trader,,,, know what cha mean..

Hey Brother Puc! I just caught the thread about your hand. Wow! Are you doing alright? My prayers are with you my brother.

My wife totaled her car a few weeks ago. She came through it unscathed by the grace of God. It is amazing how our Lord

slows us down and keeps us walking by faith. It always to draw us closer to Him if we belong to Him. I do believe that He is

preparing us for what lies ahead. Gambate Kudasai (words of encouragement, keep your chin up in Japanese) :backinmyday:. Trust Him totally

in this. I know it is hard sometimes, but He is with you in the middle of the storm. May our Lord bless you. How's Tippy?

Chaplain Dusty :biker:

Hey Brother Puc! I just caught the thread about your hand. Wow! Are you doing alright? My prayers are with you my brother.

My wife totaled her car a few weeks ago. She came through it unscathed by the grace of God. It is amazing how our Lord

slows us down and keeps us walking by faith. It always to draw us closer to Him if we belong to Him. I do believe that He is

preparing us for what lies ahead. Gambate Kudasai (words of encouragement, keep your chin up in Japanese) :backinmyday:. Trust Him totally

in this. I know it is hard sometimes, but He is with you in the middle of the storm. May our Lord bless you. How's Tippy?

Chaplain Dusty :biker:

Hi Chaplain! Doing ok brother, healing up little by little - by the grace of God I should be ready to twist a throttle and chase down a Hot Dog or two by summer.. About another month or so and I will probably be in to get my south paw worked on - its not as bad as this one was with the disease so they probably wont have knife me up as bad - PRAISE GOD!!

Your wife totaled her car? Glad to hear she is ok my friend - that stuff can be nasty - glad to hear the Lord brought her through it all safely! Please tell her she has our thoughts and prayers while looking for a replacement vehicle.

Tips doing well and says howdy.. She has been taking really good care of us both - loves the Lord and loves me too,,, she's a keeper that Tip!

Right back at cha on the Gambates and the Kudasai's brother!! Got to do it Chaplain cause we both know that the Son is shining His light on our paths!

Love ya Dusty!

Puc

So.................When I get to the age of older the dirt. and many years of riding under my belt, I guess, I to will have to have this surgery, OR is that from playing with MR. Happy? LOL !!!!!!!:bang head:

This stuff does have something to do with your Genes Mike but not those kinda jeans:doh:... All started with a tiny little BB sized knot on my pinky right below the second knuckle on my right hand and progressed from there - closed that puppy right up.. Supposedly its hereditary so you probably dont have to worry to much about catching it when ya get older, wiser and better looking like me unless it runs in your family... :hihi:

Now stop staring at your hands and go play on your Honda!!:buttkick: