IGNORED

DUH! never mind

Trader

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not have the right answer but I am sure it would have been a smart alec one.

:think: I have found that smart alecically type people tend to also be pretty smart and they usually do have the right answer - especially when asked obscure questions like the one that Trader made in his first post in this thread.. (deep breath) I therefore would really like to hear all about the smart alec answer that you had formulated Sir Joe :witch_brew:

I'm not sure about that left handed spanner. I think it might need a left handed, metric, adjustable wrench.

That is the same tool needed to adjust my snow nozzles.

FINALLY :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup:

I have waited and waited for this for YEARS and it FINALLY happened! I can not tell you how many times, over and over and over, I have had to defend myself against throngs of people calling me all kinds of silly names for being to hard on @Flyinfool - telling me that my "teasing" him about having a machine that actually produces snow is just way out of line because "no one can do that" in real life:8:..

BUT NOW I HAVE PROOF that The Wisconsin White Washer and Snopercharger are REAL!!!! :hihi::witch_brew::guitarist 2::happy65::happy65::happy65:

@Trader,, dont know if that was what the original question of this thread was gonna be (Is the Wisconsin White Washer real?) but if it was,, you now have the answer. I thank you for subtly asking the question and using proper Venureallistic-psychology to pry the answer from Fool's ice cold, snow covered, fingers! :happy34:

YOU da man TRADER!!:thumbsup: