IGNORED

Possible FREE motorcycles for all VR Members in good standing - order your's NOW!!!

cowpuc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clocks ticking,, best be getting your dream bike on the list cause you cant win if your don't try:happy34:!!! In all fairness and honesty, Tip and I have never been much of the gambler types (always figured riding down the road on Tweek's risking life and limb being surrounded by people who dont know how to drive was enough risk in our lives) so we are very new to the Lottery World. Heard a guy on the radio talking about proper Lottery etiquette where he listed things you NEVER do.. Being the type of person who, at times, tends to enjoy swimming against normal societal behavior, I decided to do the opposite of his suggestions which were.

1. Hire an attorney when you win = that wont happen, why would we want to give an attorney all that cash..

2. Don't take a lump sum payment = a bird in the hand is better than 3 in the bush.

3. Don't give any of it away = but Tip and I enjoy sharing with others

4. Don't tell anyone if you win = but if I don't tell them, aren't these varmint's on VR who are gonna get new bikes from us gonna know anyway?

5. NEVER EVER EVER share your Lottery numbers with others, if you do you will NEVER EVER EVER win!

Just the way the guy expressed that last one caught my attention and I wasn't sure why:scratchchin:, THEN :lightbulb:it occurred to me,, playing the Lottery is just like going fishing:thumbsup:

When Tip and I go fishing it seems like we both usually catch something but she always catches the biggest one. Although I have always been suspicious of the underlying cause of this phenomenon, I have also noticed that if I leave her home I usually get skunked so I have taken advantage of it many times when hungry for a fresh fish dinner - IT WORKS! In a genuine effort to play by my own unorthodox rules and to increase the opportunity to see all my buddies riding around on new bikes I went bought my own ticket. Now all I gotta do is to share the numbers I chose with you guys and that should increase the possibility of Tip's ticket being the winner substantially!! My numbers are 8, 9, 15, 17, 27 and 24:thumbsup:!!

Clock's ticking,, get your dream bike on the list - you will be GLAD you did!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Indian chief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Davo and :welcome1::group cheers::welcome: to VR - glad you found us!:group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers::group cheers:

One of the stipulations on this crazy bike giveaway is that my wife and I will only be able to honor bike requests from "Supportive" members (dues are only a buck a month to become one) should she actually win this thing. QUICK - join this madhouse and if she wins you will be riding a new Chief :thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

Hope she wins and hope you join!!!:thumbsup:

DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLL,,, EVERYONE IS INVITED TO ATTEND A "PUC'S GREET MEET N EAT MEAT" THIS YEAR WHERE YOU WILL BE SERVED SOME OF THE BEST HOT DOGS KNOWN TO MAN!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Unfortunately we will all have to ride our good old Yamaha's, Harley's, Wing's, Spyders, Slingshot's, Victory's, Suzuki's, Kawasaki's or even car's to get there though cause Tip didn't win.. I did learn something from this though,, I was :scared: when the 8 ball dropped right off cause that was one of my numbers,, then when that 27 dropped I was :scared::scared:cause those were 2 of the numbers I posted earlier.. Think if this ever happens again I will post BOTH our numbers on here,, maybe THAT is the secret to winning :cool10:

Thanks to all you lop eared varmints for playing along - it was really really fun, Hot Dog's for everyone on ol Puc and keep :big-grin-emoticon: - your all still wieners (that's how Squidley pronounces "winners") in my book!:thumbsup:

############ Tip just told me someone in Southern California WON the JACKPOT :scared::scared::scared::scared:

and another ########### DAVO,, you are more than welcome to come up for a Hot Dog too! Be glad to have you!!!:thumbsup:

Well Puc it was a good try...:crying: . Would love to be able to make it down one day and meet you and Tip ....and eat hot dogs:group cheers:. I always enjoy reading your posts and hearing about your adventures. Darn, got to cancel the order now on that Indian Jacket I had ordered :stirthepot:.

I've been away from the puter lately, doing some ice fishing. Sad that I missed out on such an opportunity. BUT....I am just going to throw this at ya so I can get my order placed for the next time the lottery goes nuts. Actually I have 2 options of which you may choose....

1. Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra CVO......

2. keep my present bike, and make it so my wife will actually ride with me. If you could accomplish this one, I might just have some fresh fish for ya. I'd have to go to the store for the fish, but it would be freshly frozen. Notice I said I have been ice fishing, not catching.....:)

Restored Vincent Black Shadow for me.. and thanks for your generosity!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]103012[/ATTACH]

Interesting. Barbers did a presentation on this bike Wednesday. First bike that was ergonomically designed. Controls, seat and suspension were adjustable. Motor was stressed frame member. Designed for quick removal of front end for easy engine access. Rear wheel had sprockets on both sides allowing different gearing for side car by turning the wheel around. Everything could be done on the 2 side stands. Good on the straights. So so in the curves.

Waiting for your apology !:doh:

After getting EVERYBODY on the site excited about your generosity, :bowdown:...you have let us down with your inability to purchase the winning ticket. :shock3: We had faith in you ! Instead, we all had to go to work still owning only our old scoot. :178:

HOW could you do that to people you call your friends ?? My heart is broken....what can I say.. :depressed:

OK...we still luv ya PUC...just don't let it go to your head.... :hihi:

Waiting for your apology !:doh:

After getting EVERYBODY on the site excited about your generosity, :bowdown:...you have let us down with your inability to purchase the winning ticket. :shock3: We had faith in you ! Instead, we all had to go to work still owning only our old scoot. :178:

HOW could you do that to people you call your friends ?? My heart is broken....what can I say.. :depressed:

OK...we still luv ya PUC...just don't let it go to your head.... :hihi:

Wait no longer KIC,, your ol buddy Pucster is truly sorry - you have no idea how badly I wanted to buy all those bikes for all my friends! It just wasn't meant to be this time - RATSSSSS!!:95:

I think you should cruise on up here to Michigan this Summer and have a Hot Dog at one of our Greet - Meet and Eat Meats so we can :bawling:in our Cokes together and stuff our bellies with some of the best Hot Dog's known to man while we do!! :dancefool::thumbsup:

Well I'm to late this time. But are you talking toy bikes or real ones. I fell for work for me two years and ill buy you your first car. It cost 250.00 and was my first lesson in life get it in writing. That was cement jobs.:bang head:

Nah @rbig1 , we were talking REAL bikes!! If you see that Lottery thingy get back above a billion dollars again - keep a weathered eye peeled here in the Water Hole and be sure and get on the list if you see it cause we will be doing it all over again and you just never know around this place!!! If nothing else, its a really good chance to share your dream bike and even have a chance to getting that dream fulfilled for FREE!!! :thumbsup:

:scratchchin:, speaking of free,, dont forget to also be watching for FREE Hot Dogs up here in Michigan this summer!! Another good chance to have a dream come true! :happy65: