IGNORED

Getting close to the wny rally

BIG TOM

GOING TO BE A GREAT TIME.... 50's sock hop on Friday.....wildlife safari.....mystery ride......camera scavenger hunt....picnic games....live band....hot sex around the campfire... laughs,laughs, and more laughs....mystery auction, great breakfast run to Spragues......dinner at Chandersons... fun...fun....fun....DONT MISS IT...BBQ on Saturday....STROLL CONTEST with our own WOLFMAN BODNAR dj-ing the sock hop........DONT MISS IT....SIGN UP NOW.....August 20- 22nd in Chaffee ny....CHECK us out in the regional rally of the forum section... MEET OUR OWN ANNIE FROM AUSTRALIA SND JONAS AND KRISTJAN FROM ICELAND....They travel thousands of miles to come to this event...WHY ? Come out and see for yourself......DONT MISS THIS EVENT.....See you all here....LESS THAN 4 WEEKS AWAY........

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I come? Is it to late to sign up? Why didn't somebody tell me about this? You guys always leave me out of all the fun.:bawling:

Didn't read what the man posted?

"Less than 4 weeks"

Get off the computer and back out to the garage! You'll never get that trike back together, if you don't get going. Robin will not look good in a cage.

"Less than 4 weeks"

Get off the computer and back out to the garage! You'll never get that trike back together, if you don't get going. Robin will not look good in a cage.

Yea,,, and dont try using no weak battery as an excuse not to show up,,, that Jonas and his crew of misfits are the best bump starters known to man!!

I and Kristjan the fearless silent Viking are willing to travel all the way from Iceland to attend this rally and Annie and her husband come all the way from down yonder.

Great fun - hundred wild horses would not keep me away from attending.

NOW SIGN UP AND JOIN THE FUN !!!!!

Jonas / StarFan

Just booked at Ben's motel, looking forward to seeing everyone. 2 friends from Flordia and I from Detroit will be joining us this year. We are booked a Ben's and will depart on Saturday so Florida friends can catch their flight home on Sunday.

Edited by ragtop69gs

"Less than 4 weeks"

The broken part is fixed, reinstalled the rear axel and most of the parts....Now if I can just figure out where all those wire go?:confused24:

I and Kristjan the fearless silent Viking are willing to travel all the way from Iceland to attend this rally and Annie and her husband come all the way from down yonder.

Great fun - hundred wild horses would not keep me away from attending.

NOW SIGN UP AND JOIN THE FUN !!!!!

Jonas / StarFan

Dont want to spoil my daughter and Ginies fun, but you two have dance partners for the stroll contest.....and they are waiting for their PRACTICE DUMMIES.....I mean dance partner to get here to practice their fancy moves with them.....lol

Gonna be a blast from the past. Hope to see you all there.

I'll see you at the breakfast location on Saturday morning, with the couple that joined us last time. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Especially"ice cream boy" :essen_018::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::essen_018: :bighug::bighug: Group hug:rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl:

I'll see you at the breakfast location on Saturday morning, with the couple that joined us last time. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Especially"ice cream boy" :essen_018::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::essen_018: :bighug::bighug: Group hug:rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl:

I'll be great to see Linus again......lol

Just added a prize to the BEST 50'S COSTUME for the Friday night sock hop.......I FEEL GOOD...DA DA DA... DA DA DA...OH SO GOOD ... DA DA DA ....DA DA DA..SO GOOD ....SO GOOD.................YEOW !!!!

Would a Marlon Brando leather jacket (I have mine from the Seventies, when I was young) count as a '50s costume? I can roll my jean cuffs up and wear engineer boots. I'll look for the proper cap. Please?

IMG_1043 (Large).jpg

Edited by Prairiehammer

So, OK.

I just spent 55 freaking dollars for a Marlon Brando "Wild One" cap.

I sure hope the prize is worth it. And the 650 mile ride there. And back.

Glad you have the spirit....how are you at the STROLL......LOL