IGNORED

1985 Venture "Limited Edition" ???

SilvrT

Does he say what makes it a "Limited Edition"?

I sent an email asking for some form of proof ... doubt I'll get a response.

When I re-did my '87 I got a chrome sticker for it which had "Limited Edition" on it so I guess something of the sort could fool a person who's not in the know.

More often than not the "Limited Edition" is limited to how many they can sell of that model. I have seen decals much like that in the aftermarket and am trying to remember what vendor had them. I know it has been a while but can't put my finger on it.

Watch it guys, Freebird will be all over this, rule breaaking is not allowed.................lets see how long this post lasts...........!!!!!

This one might survive, since the link was brought up in the discussion as opposed to a dedicated thread for a classified????

Its borderline within the rules. But then what do I know?

In '85 they were between the MKI and the MKII as there was only 1 color...Brown. They may consider that a limited edition. Remember as well that the trunk was different for that year as it was the size of the MKII's and would detach.

This one might survive, since the link was brought up in the discussion as opposed to a dedicated thread for a classified????

Its borderline within the rules. But then what do I know?

Yes, that is the difference. I'm scared to mention it because somebody will use that as an excuse to post another ad and say "hey...I just wanted to talk about it".