IGNORED

WNY mini rally 2015

BIG TOM

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Wow, the rally is only 9 weeks away and no one new is signing up for the rally.....how depressing....I spoke to a lot of people at Freebirds MD who told me that they were coming but just didn't sign up yet....what are you waiting for ?......even the boss man said he was coming and hasn't signed up yet...oh the shame of it all ..not having anyone to play with at this fun filled event...!!!! Cowpuc where are you buddy when I need you ? You gonna make it to NEW YORK ? Please go to the calendar section and sign up if you plan on attending...you'll be glad you did...

Wow, the rally is only 9 weeks away and no one new is signing up for the rally.....how depressing....I spoke to a lot of people at Freebirds MD who told me that they were coming but just didn't sign up yet....what are you waiting for ?......even the boss man said he was coming and hasn't signed up yet...oh the shame of it all ..not having anyone to play with at this fun filled event...!!!! Cowpuc where are you buddy when I need you ? You gonna make it to NEW YORK ? Please go to the calendar section and sign up if you plan on attending...you'll be glad you did...

Come on folks.... come and join the shindig with the Aussies, and the fella from Iceland. Get signed up :buttkick:

Still working on getting time off as more senior people have transferred into our area so couldn't get the days I normally get. Right now I have Friday and Mon. but since we work 6 days I have to find someone to take my Sat. I do have the week off that the international is and working on getting to go to that and still trying for New York rally.Really do look forward to getting to go to both.Crossing fingers.

HEY YOU BIG OL TOM YOU!! Still a ways off for us to do any real planning.. Got another kid that is talking marriage (another girl :mo money:) in that time frame plus we have Sturgis plans with a neighbor (also dependent on other daughter getting married). Would LOVE to make it cause of everything I have heard,, plus those firrrenors from down yonder and over da ocean is a coming, plus I think I can eat more ice cream than you, plus I had to leave Don's so quickly that I didnt get Jonas to sign my Iceland Sticker, plus I KNOW there are LOTS more folks that I am DIEING to meet, plus I aint been banned from NY yet, plus - well - plus (click on the video - its a song about yours truly bother!!):dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

If Puc ain´t coming then I am staying home !

Will send the present to you Robin regardless - no shipping back this time you hear.

Tell ya one thing ya icey lop eared varmint Jonas,, if the two of us do make it to that there NY Rally thingy ya best not let me out of that joint without signing my GORGEOUS Icelandic Flag that is permanently mounted on Tweeks windshield (THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH JONAS!!)!! Thing is feeling kinda naked without you and Gretta's signature on it!!!!

Will know a LOT more of whether or not we are going to be able to be there as we get closer to August - got another daughter that is now talking a 2015 fall wedding :mo money:so I gotta be a little careful with our fall plans BUT - I been practicing my dance moves so you and I can rip up the floor with those Eastern US varmints!!! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

@StarFan, you are da man and, by the way, you dont need me around to be so!!

Edited by cowpuc

Without you Pucman I am lost !

Hey ya dad burned Icelandic rabbit:Bunny:,, dont give me that cock n bull story.. Watch the video of another one of my hero's in life = Starfan - rounded up all the folks to help your brother Slowroll when in need, insisted on trying ONE MORE TIME:bowdown::superman: (I was there and videoed the whole episode as it unfolded right before my very eyes) and took care of business... You are farrrrrrrr from lost without da Pucman my friend,, matter of fact,, its usually the Pucman that CAUSES himself and other people to run amuck:stirthepot:!!! :big-grin-emoticon:

I LOVE YOU TOO MY BROTHER:bighug:!!!:thumbsup:

Hey you guys,, I just noticed something,, if you go back and listen carefully to the very end of the video of our Jonas pushing the bike,, listen to what he says right at the VERY end.. Am I goofy or does @StarFan sound just like Elvis Presley:guitarist 2:,, Rock N Roll Jonas,, not only are you da man,, you is also da KING = I was right all along - ELVIS AINT DEAD - just changed his name to Jonas and gave up riding that 59 FLH Harley gave to em and started riding a Yamaha:stirthepot:!!!!!!!!!! :guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

YOU DONE BEEN FOUND OUT MR JONAS PRESLEY :stickpoke::witch_brew::backinmyday:

I dont know Puc, after watching that Leo Sayer Vid are you sure you werent at the NY ralley last year? Cause I remember seein some of those moves, and I aint mentioning any names....

Craig

Oh come on Craig,, you know ya want too,, spill the beans brother,, let it all hang out!!! Oh wait,, maybe I better be careful here,, could be encouraging you to violate the code or something = what happens in NY, stays in NY......:fnd_(16)::hihi::stirthepot:

Oh come on Craig,, you know ya want too,, spill the beans brother,, let it all hang out!!! Oh wait,, maybe I better be careful here,, could be encouraging you to violate the code or something = what happens in NY, stays in NY......:fnd_(16)::hihi::stirthepot:

Well what happens in NY stays in NY but I can give you a little hint, since you are into alot of vintage stuff, do you remember the "Gong" show... and do you remember Gene Gene the Dancin Machine, well thats just a taste of what you are gonna see at the Rally!!!!!!

Craig

Well what happens in NY stays in NY but I can give you a little hint, since you are into alot of vintage stuff, do you remember the "Gong" show... and do you remember Gene Gene the Dancin Machine, well thats just a taste of what you are gonna see at the Rally!!!!!!

Craig

This I'm going to have to see, Gene, Gene the dancing machine[aka Craig].

Almost makes it an International!

It IS an INTERNATIONAL Mary Jo !!

Vicky is Italian, I am Icelandic and there will also be some guys from Canada. Then there will also be the Good O´l Pelican from Texas with his better half - What else do we need to make it an International :) (Texas is a country right ?

The collection of ashes IS in progress :)

Will bring it to the Rally :)

You both be safe,

Jonas / StarFan