IGNORED

WNY mini rally 2015

BIG TOM

It IS an INTERNATIONAL Mary Jo !!

Vicky is Italian, I am Icelandic and there will also be some guys from Canada. Then there will also be the Good O´l Pelican from Texas with his better half - What else do we need to make it an International :) (Texas is a country right ?

The collection of ashes IS in progress :)

Will bring it to the Rally :)

You both be safe,

Jonas / StarFan

With those ashes, I will be the best science teacher :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on Craig,, you know ya want too,, spill the beans brother,, let it all hang out!!! Oh wait,, maybe I better be careful here,, could be encouraging you to violate the code or something = what happens in NY, stays in NY......:fnd_(16)::hihi::stirthepot:

Hey Craig, We know that you would never give up Buffalo Bodnar.....That Puc thinks he is sooooooo smart....DOH !!!!

Edited by BIG TOM

Who you talkin' 'bout Willis???

Like I said Bob, I aint gonna mention any names, but I think that one dancin machine shared the same DNA as the rally sponsor!! Hey dont get me wrong its all in good fun, and its great to watch people enjoying themselves, just tryin to rally a little interest in the rally:innocent:

• 2 weeks later...
Like I said Bob, I aint gonna mention any names, but I think that one dancin machine shared the same DNA as the rally sponsor!! Hey dont get me wrong its all in good fun, and its great to watch people enjoying themselves, just tryin to rally a little interest in the rally:innocent:

Errrr yeah, I forgot about my spawn....hey we all have been practicing our stroll...costumes on the way.......lol will not say anything more..

Edited by BIG TOM

I hear the STROLL contest is going to be quite competitive......but, Taters and I have this one in the bag. Don't even bother to enter the dance floor...we got this....lol....ERR, I FORGOT ABOUT GENE GENE THE DANCING MACHINE.....RATS.....

Men left foot...women right foot...Tap, tap, tap , step, break, step........... REPEAT with other foot and Sliiiiide ! You got that Gene Gene the dancing machine...? Lol

Edited by BIG TOM

...and remember when a couple goes down the stroll line to do the first step break step longer than the return step break step or else the stroll line will migrate south (or west)!

Thanks Bob,, I always wondered how my buddies on here managed to to that!!! That Bongo - he is one of my true friends and brothers allllll because he lets me in on these hidden little VR secrets!! :thumbsup:

That Tip and I will be practicing to forget to include the longer break step cause we would love to migrate west!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Thanks Bob,, I always wondered how my buddies on here managed to to that!!! That Bongo - he is one of my true friends and brothers allllll because he lets me in on these hidden little VR secrets!! :thumbsup:

That Tip and I will be practicing to forget to include the longer break step cause we would love to migrate west!! :big-grin-emoticon:

PUC, YOU'VE been heading South for years now....lol