IGNORED

This has to be a FIRST!!!

Yammer Dan

Hopefully the Police Officer is just as understanding when he stops you and Skidder when you top those 2nd Gens out and he clocks you both at 5 mph over the speed limit:rotfl:, runs your plates and notices they were reported as stolen:178::big-grin-emoticon:

Sorry bro,, couldnt help it,, congrats!! I hope you win that Lottery too:fingers-crossed-emo:guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2::happy65::cool10::cool10::cool10:

I always ride antiques so my plates are good for a long time!! I think Tweeks is good till 2020 something and were fairly inexpensive (30 dollars a few years ago).. The only problem is that I had to promise to always be on my way to show her off OR out working on her... I have always fulfilled that agreement and even named her "Tweeks" (to help you younger people understand us geezers - in my day "Tweeking" meant you were fine tuning - NOT SHOOTING UP METH O' DRUGS) to prove it. Sorry,, got off track and hijacked Dan's thread..

So, Dan,,,,, did you win and if so, are you buying extra extra fried chicken for the party???? :big-grin-emoticon:

I think you must be dreamin`,you`ll wake up and owe them double--:rotf::rotf:
:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:think::think:As bad as I want to I aint saying NOTHIN cause I want to be invited to Mr. YammerDan's celebration party:big-grin-emoticon:

I still don't remember buying two years last year?? But I got tags registration and walked out door without paying a penny. I didn't buy two yrs as I wasn't sure that 2nd Gen was going to last that long.....:innocent-emoticon: Guess I'm gonna have to admit sooner or later that this thing is a decent bike!! Not 1st Gen Quality mind you but not bad....It don't hurt to have the best of both!!:mugshot::innocent-emoticon: