IGNORED

WOW! Gas is CHEAP!

SilvrT

Filled up the truck last night and was surprised to see the price has dropped below a buck a Litre.

Yep! $0.99 / Litre

That's like $4.50/Gal Imperial or $3.75/Gal US

Last summer we saw prices as high as $1.52/Litre or $6.91/Gal Imperial ... $5.70/Gal US

Hope it stays or even drops more.

FEELS GOOD DONT IT SILVR!!!

Shall we tell em guys or should we just let em enjoy what he's got going there?? Those opposed? Those in favor? Well Ok than,, the in favors have it..

Michigan usually carries some of the highest gas prices in the U.S.. Just a few weeks ago we were at 3.89 a gallon,, we dropped to 1.89 here and are now on our way back up - was 2.06 yesterday... Filled the car up the other night for 22 bucks,, I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!

Wonder what prices are like in Missouri, or other places- Tip and I found that Missouri had the cheapest gas in the nation on our bike tour last year.....

The unfortunate part is how bad they (oil companies) are going to rape and pillage us when it goes back up. As fast as it came down it will probably go up 3 times as fast. If I had some 55 gal drums to bury in back yard I would fill them up and store it. Gas is still way high fro what some say it should be. But I think all of america could live with the current prices. I know I can.

$2.149 here today. What Saudi Arabia is trying to do is make some of fracking go away because the current price wont' support fracking. Once a few of the smaller companies go out of business, then the USA production will drop and Saudi will lower their production and prices will go back up. I've also read the it is a conspiracy between the US and Saudi Arabia to cause Iran and Russia budget problems. Venezuela going bankrupt is a bonus! After Russia quit giving money to Cuba, Venezuela helped them. Now Venezuela can't afford to help Cuba. So that is part of the thaw between Cuba and the USA.

Edited by BlueSky

$1.99/US Gallon here in Tacoma WA today.........at least in my part of town. Now I can fill my Samurai up for $20 versus $10 when I first got it!!!!

I know it won't last long, but neither will saved gas in a drum. Today's fuel goes stale in 30 days....so no point in saving any. Keep that 'stale' concept in mind regarding your stored machines.

-Pete, in Tacoma WA USA