IGNORED

Goodbye 2014!!!

bongobobny

Its here.......... well 16 min ago....

I really could use a good snow storm to perk up my spirits.......

This brings me to a very important question,,, how come when I click on the button that says "thank for this post" and than I see "Cowpuc Thanked for this post", it doesnt say "Cowpuc unthanked for this post" when I click on "unthank" after I have clicked on "thank for this post"... My puter is not working right,, heck of way to start off the new year!!!:big-grin-emoticon:

WHAT???? is it here already,,, how come somebody didn't warn me,,, I was going to get ready,, I was watching through the window and just didn't see it,,,, must have happened in the blink of an eye,,,,,,, oh well, it's not like it hasn't happened before,, think I'll just carry on with what I was doing,,,,,,,now What was I doing????

​Hello 2015!!!!!

WHAT???? is it here already,,, how come somebody didn't warn me,,, I was going to get ready,, I was watching through the window and just didn't see it,,,, must have happened in the blink of an eye,,,,,,, oh well, it's not like it hasn't happened before,, think I'll just carry on with what I was doing,,,,,,,now What was I doing????
Well I know exactly what I was doing..........and once it comes back to me I will tell you. Oh yeah entertaining my out of town in laws. And just so you know I put some real spirit into it or was that spirits. Anyway Happy new year everyone