IGNORED

What's in your garage? How many motorcycles do you see?

pbjman

I would like to get a pic of my in-laws garage, he's been collecting and restoring on a penny pinchers budget for decades. Even has one fo those Suzuki? With the rotary engine.

Trust me Rev,, he is not alone in his suffering!! Sometimes I feel like the Pied Piper of under privileged motorcycles...:biker:

Now its YOUR turn PB = start counting,,,, where is waldo,, where can that rascal be??

PS,, still waiting to hear who is the closes on counting yours?

DSCN2687.JPG

DSCN8332.JPG

DSCN8333.JPG

I see 3

PS,, still waiting to hear who is the closes on counting yours?

Yeah, just 3. The back of the seat/taillight with the trunk are one bike. The picture makes it look like the seat and taillight are closer and the trunk is farther, but it's just an illusion of the pic somehow.IMG_2969.jpg

Now its YOUR turn PB = start counting,,,, where is waldo,, where can that rascal be??

Hmm..... I used to take inventory at a building supply warehouse, so this should be a snap.

Let's see, in the first photo I see tWEAKs as the centerfold, then going from L to R I see the bike that's holding up your shop vac hose. It appears to have a Cylon helmet for a trunk. Then right next to that I see another rear end with a reflector that didn't catch the flash. Right above it is another reflector that did catch the flash, so that one might be at a different angle, and thus, another bike. Plus, the visible handlebar there with the two gauges and mirrors, seems like the geometry is off if its only one bike, so I'm going with two. Moving along, there's that little scooter/moped thing that looks like it pooped on tWEAKs' seat. Then beyond tWEAKs' trunk, I see a white front fender and a red one, so two more. There are some unidentified red reflectors between the pooping moped and your trunk, but I'm gonna guess those are the rear ends of the white fender bike and red fender bike. Last thing I see in the first pic is the HONDA seat back and rear tire of a scoo-ped type of bike, and it completes the circle of 7 bikes that seem to be all turning their backs toward your beloved.

So.....8 in that pic? I'll just do that one for now so this doesn't become a novel.

Edit..... Plus one, I see an unidentified right handlebar with grip there in the background by Tweeks right rearview mirror. There's probably more, so much going on there! Hope I'm close!

Edited by pbjman

Hmm..... I used to take inventory at a building supply warehouse, so this should be a snap.

Let's see, in the first photo I see tWEAKs as the centerfold, then going from L to R I see the bike that's holding up your shop vac hose. It appears to have a Cylon helmet for a trunk. Then right next to that I see another rear end with a reflector that didn't catch the flash. Right above it is another reflector that did catch the flash, so that one might be at a different angle, and thus, another bike. Plus, the visible handlebar there with the two gauges and mirrors, seems like the geometry is off if its only one bike, so I'm going with two. Moving along, there's that little scooter/moped thing that looks like it pooped on tWEAKs' seat. Then beyond tWEAKs' trunk, I see a white front fender and a red one, so two more. There are some unidentified red reflectors between the pooping moped and your trunk, but I'm gonna guess those are the rear ends of the white fender bike and red fender bike. Last thing I see in the first pic is the HONDA seat back and rear tire of a scoo-ped type of bike, and it completes the circle of 7 bikes that seem to be all turning their backs toward your beloved.

So.....8 in that pic? I'll just do that one for now so this doesn't become a novel.

Edit..... Plus one, I see an unidentified right handlebar with grip there in the background by Tweeks right rearview mirror. There's probably more, so much going on there! Hope I'm close!

Good one bro,,, down by one,, the one you missed is a little 71 Honda CT70H that you can just see the handlebar sticking up to the left of the yellow one that is sitting to the left of the one that looks like its pooping on Tweeks seat:scared::big-grin-emoticon:

oh puc? I think tweeks looks naked? LOL

now if I am right do you have 2 Honda cb750 sitting in that garage?

Could not agree with ya more Goat,,, they sure look pathetic when ya get all the bling off em dont they :95:,, almost like an anorexic motorcycle....

One on the left is a Honda 550, the other is the 750!! GOOD EYE AMIGO!!!

Why isn't there a reality show called "Bike Hoarders"? Why do we do this? We can't possibly keep up with it all, it just gives the mice and the wrens more places to build nests, not to mention black widows and rattlers. And today with what passes for petrol, if you ride it then let it sit for a huge length of time of oh, say, a month, you can use the contents of the tank to refinish wood furniture but not much else. So why? WHY??? WHY???? SOMEBODY MAKE ME STOP!!

Ahem, sorry. I only have 3 in stock right now, with one on the way. 1978 DT175E in red. 1971 AT1C, also red. And the 1983 Venture XVZ MuTt. On the way is a 1974 DT80A, unbelievably in red. Recently divested: 1973 RT3, 1972 CS5B, 1971 RS5B. Plus the three Honda CL350, 69, 71, and 72. Please. Somebody. Make the voices go...

In my garages, there is:

1 - 1990 Venture Royale

1 - 1984 Honda VT500Ft Ascot(Barbie's)

1 - 2003 Suzuki Bandit 1200S

1 - 2007 Yamaha FJR

1 - 2006 Scooter(Barbie's)

In the basement, yet to be photographed is:

1 - 1973 Bultaco Sherpa T(the one I rode in the Scottish)

1 - 1972 Bultaco Alpina

1 - 1972 Montesa Cota 123(Barbies)

I may get down to the basement sometime over the holidays. If not, maybe next spring.......

Barbie keeps saying I need to sell something, it's just so difficult for her to understand male needs. Maybe if I told her I would need to channel the affection I show toward the bikes with .........then again, maybe not.

garage1.jpg

garage.jpg

My garage has:

1 RSTD

2 HD RoadGlide

3 V Star 650 Classic

4 Honda Passport 70

5 Kawasaki Teryx side by side ATV with tracks

Wife was less than pleased with the tracks (recent purchase). I found a good deal on a set with 100 miles on them. No getting stuck now.

I have a cheep tablet that takes crappy pictures, and if I figure out how to get some pics uploaded on to it, I will post some......

Ready to roll:

O6 Black Cherry RSV

87 Venture Standard

85 Honda Nighthawk CB700SC

99 BMW F650

80 Honda CT110

Project Bikes:

82 Honda CB900 Custom

93 Suzi Katana 600

Quads:

2000 Honda Foreman 450ES

2003 Polaris Trail Boss 325

I really need to make some room in the stables.:cool10:

My garage has:

1 RSTD

2 HD RoadGlide

3 V Star 650 Classic

4 Honda Passport 70

5 Kawasaki Teryx side by side ATV with tracks

Wife was less than pleased with the tracks (recent purchase). I found a good deal on a set with 100 miles on them. No getting stuck now.

I have a cheep tablet that takes crappy pictures, and if I figure out how to get some pics uploaded on to it, I will post some......

The crib has

1 85 Venture royal

1 83 V65 Magna

1 96 SL 100

3 85 ES 200 Big Red's

I seem to have more of an issue with boats.

Ready to roll:

O6 Black Cherry RSV

87 Venture Standard

85 Honda Nighthawk CB700SC

99 BMW F650

80 Honda CT110

Project Bikes:

82 Honda CB900 Custom

93 Suzi Katana 600

Quads:

2000 Honda Foreman 450ES

2003 Polaris Trail Boss 325

I really need to make some room in the stables.:cool10:

I'm going to beat puc to it

:worthless:

Well I'll start with the oldest 1st. These are both project bikes. 1968 BSA Royal Star (500), and a 1971 Montesa Texas Scrambler (175). The rideables I have a 1987 5th Anniversary Venture Royale and a 1990 Goldwing SE converted to a trike.

Edited by Pegasus1300