IGNORED

New to me bike is home

Gary N.

I went and picked up my '06 RSV today. My son, Jeff went along to keep me company and we had a real nice father and son bonding day. It didn't hurt that I bought lunch at a nice lunch buffet...LOL Here's a pic from the dealers web site. My camera got wrecked in the accident and I haven't had time to figure out how to use the new one yet.

http://www.ggmotorcycles.ca/index_files/1300Venture.jpg

FANTASTIC...WOW....a blank slate for us to help you spend MUCHO MONEY on. Bring it and lot's of chrome to my house...you know the place and date. :)

You read my mind Don. I may just do that. I'm going to start salvaging pieces off of the '03 tomorrow.

Gary that is one sweet ride for sure, Love that paint. Theres one for sale here but it does not come close to that beauty you have there. Glad your back in the saddle again Gary.

who needs chrome with a paint shine like that.....

Beautiful bike Gary. Hope you really enjoy it. If you are ever heading west in the flatlands of Sask be sure to drop in or meet at least. They call us the "Gap" between Alberta and Manitoba but you are more than welcome!

Guest JGorom

Great looking bike Gary...I love the color also...was wondering where the snow was, but when you said the picture came from the dealers site I finally figured that one out. :)

I was going to buy a new one before I lost my job and it came down to the 06 Black Cherry vs the 07 Blue/Raven. Anyway, I have a brand new Steve Wagner grille (Black) that I'm going to be selling (fella who wanted it...well...I guess he didn't want it) if your interested let me know. I did not need as the used 04 I purchased already had one on it.

Guest BluesLover

Hey Gary - I was at G&G this afternoon and Gary mentioned that you and Jeff had been in to pick up the bike.

Glad to hear that you were able to get it home. It's a sweet ride and one awesome :whistling: colour too!

Cheers,