IGNORED

New Site

Freebird

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the same thing...

SilvrT, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Use the bookmark http://www.venturerider.org/forum/forum.php . It works.

Just takes some getting use to with the new colors, but if I have too much trouble I'll convert back to the blue. I did have some trouble getting on using Tapatalk on my iphone, but that has been resolved now. Good deal.

Edited by Skid

Stache, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Once I pick a forum link I'm apparently in....

Already is. At the bottom of the main forum page.

Folks, there are things missing. Give me a couple of days and THEN start asking questions. :)

Also, I know that some of the text is hard to ready. I just barely got it functional, still some style issue to work on.

Ok, thanks....I don't see it yet on my end but will wait some. Don't wanna be a backseat administrator, I don't own a HD...:shock3:

This appears to be from the site host.. if you enter venturerider.org as the url, the default redirect takes you to the wrong page.

Stache, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Once I pick a forum link I'm apparently in....

OK so far so good! Fixed my bookmark so that works now. The new site actually looks easier to read...

PS how long will the post counts stay this time?? I don't believe I actually have more posts than Don!

I may just leave them as is this time. That is a manual template edit that has to be redone everytime there is a minor site upgrade. I'm going to try and keep those to a minimum gong forward.

Guest Jarhead Biker

In most situations, I'm among the many who DON'T LIKE CHANGE! However, since I'm still a NEWBIE here, and haven't even had time to get used to the OLD site, I guess I can deal with THIS change!

If there are any features that the old site had, that is missing on this site, guess that's just something all of you old fogeys will have to deal with, until those old features are built onto the new site!

Of course, I HOPE EVERYONE realizes that I'm onlly being sarcastic and hornery! I've seen plenty of both of these characteristics, from several other members, in the short time I've been a member. So, just letting evryone know that I can be just as stubborn, hard-headed, hornery, and sarcastic as the best!

It looks great, and seems to be functioning properly. Thanks for all the time, effort, and work that you put into it, Don. Whether you did all of it yourself, or had to have someone else do it! I already know, from reviewing a good number of past posts, that you put a great deal of all of this, into the site!

I have a little bit of experience in website development/building. But, my experience is limited to a few website production software packages, and very minimal HTML coding. I know absolutely nothing about PHP, SQL, server-side programming languages, or forums. Unfortunatey, my knowedge and experience is virtually useless to help you with the issues that you've had with the updates/upgrades for the site.

Thanks again for all the hard work. :thumbsup2:

Of course, I HOPE EVERYONE realizes that I'm onlly being sarcastic and hornery! I've seen plenty of both of these characteristics, from several other members, in the short time I've been a member. So, just letting evryone know that I can be just as stubborn, hard-headed, hornery, and sarcastic as the best!

QUOTE]

Hey, don't you realize this is a PG site?:stirthepot:

I assume you mean ornerary.

RandyA