IGNORED

MeanDog rides with God

kbran

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though our hearts are heavy we all know MeanDog is in a better place. Im sure hes up there with all that sunshine and miles of unblemished paved roads with a broad smile on his face. Prayers go out to his family and friends. May they find peace too.

Ride ON Brother............

I rode to and from Vogel with the Dog and at Memphis with him. A great big nice guy. I feel sad that I was unable to take the time to go see him, but that is the nature of our lives, we dont take the time to do what we should in so many cases. Nancy I feel for your loss as well and will think of you and Mark often. My Moter is going through cancer for the 2nd time in 2 and a half years. She lives with me and I sort of know what you are feeling, but I am sure it doesnt match your pain,

Kenny thanks for the call. I may be able to go to the memorial if I get my Mom home this week. Probably not on my bike but I will try.

Love y'all, Lyle

Just wanted to say thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts. Mean Dog loved this web site and all the friends he made. Mark really enjoyed the Vogel ride and meeting alot of you. He enjoyed the ride up to St. Judes because that meant alot to him going for all the kids. He really was not able but he pushed on. For the ones of you who did not know Mark accepted Jesus has his savior in Feb. Like everyone has stated he is not hurting or suffering any more but having a great time in heaven riding a motorcyle. God bless each and everyone of you.

Hey yall this is Kenny, Mark's son. I just wanted to take a minute to say a few words to yall. Since dad joined this site its all he has talked about. He talked about the trips he made and the friends along the way. Kenny you were one of the best and he loved the time yall spent together. He loved the bikes he saw and the people that rode them. In the past few months we got a lot closer and he was my dad but he was also my best friend. We talked about the rides we were gonna take when I got my bike, what we were gonna do when I got out of the Army, but most of all we talked about the times gone by. Now my father rides with Indian Larry and the best of them on golden roads. He is looking down on us and praying we won't cry for he is in a better place where he never has to worry about gas (ha ha). I thank yall for the prayers and mean dog still rides in the hearts of all bikers. Sincerely yours,

Mean dog's pup:biker:

I won't say that I speak for anyone but myself, but I think it would be a welcome and fitting testament to your dad and his affection for this group for you to ride with us yourself, when the time is right! There will be stories to share and new memories to make. In any event, we'll be here!

My heart goes out to you and all of your family! God bless you all.

You mentioned the Army...Thank You for your service!

Don't know what to say. Thanks Nancy and Kenny for getting on and expressing your thoughts. That was a great write up Kenny. I know how you feel because I felt the same way when I lost my dad, he was my best freind. But Mark was a special freind to me and I miss him dearly. Been thinking about the times we got to have together and the things he still wanted to do. But God had other plans for him and he no longer has to feel the pains of this world and the cancer he endured. I know he still will ride with us and for that and the time we had together I am grateful.

Mark, as I have come to know a great family here and we are always here for you. Come on any time and let us know what is going on with you and if you need anything we are here.:bighug:This is for you guys and may God bless you and give you comfort.